PDA

View Full Version : Glen Helen

trx11t
02-08-2004, 08:52 PM
First let me just say this track was a horsepower dominating track. Huge start straight. Giant up hill. If you didn't have the ponies then you should have just stayed home.
Kory Ellis took the overall on his YFZ, Doug Gust second and Jerimiah Jones Third. It was about 10 feet from being Jones, Ellis, Gust but Ellis held of Jones in the last few feet.
Farr probably should have stayed home. He was at a huge disadvantage on the long uphill. In fact I saw him on more than one occation look over his shoulder going up expecting to be past. First moto he started third I believe and gradually lost ground and ended up somewhere around 8th.
Second moto he was running fourth, then fifth, then he came cruising in talked to his mechanic for a couple minutes then headed back out easily a lap down.
In my opinion Jones was the fastest with Gust charging hard as always but Kory was flying.
If I had to guess I would say Jones, Gust, Ellis for the championship but if Natalie can get some more enurance he could be a spoiler in the end..
If Farr can squeeze some more ponies out of his TRX he could be in the top five as well.

mxdave28
02-08-2004, 09:54 PM
hehehehe:D