PDA

View Full Version : C & G Racing!!

Quad18star
02-08-2004, 07:06 PM
At the local race today there was a pro rider by the name of Chris Boothby . By the Way I live up In Ontario Canada .... and so does Chris . He also races all the TT nationals down in the USA . While talking with him , he mentioned that his motor was a compete C & G built motor ..... Just a question for you guys ... do you sponsor this rider?? I forgot to ask him that question .... If you guys do sponsor him .... cuddos to you guys . He is an awesome guy to talk with and informed me about lots of mods and made suggestions as to what I should do to my YFZ 450 . He composed himself well and didn't mind answering the questions I had to ask . He also took 1st place in the race today .

Is there a website that I could find soem of the products that you guys carry???

Atreyu
02-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Theyre about 20 minutes from me..I but all of my stuff from them..they're pretty cool guys..their website is www.cgatv.com

thursday
02-08-2004, 07:14 PM
no i think he means c and g, im part of Team C and G, there def good guys, if u wanna find out more of what they do visit there site or call them 908 684 8411

stupid driver
02-08-2004, 07:16 PM
OK, that explains a lot, i was gettin confused