PDA

View Full Version : Bettencourts in mass...there the best!!!!

rollie
02-08-2004, 06:51 PM
so me and my buddie walk into bettencourts(a dealer up here in mass) and i bought a deadman switch. and there where a couple like foot long bettencourts stickers sitting there...so we asked how much...he let us have 7 foot long sticker and like 10 keychains all for free!!!!!!!!!!(but we do no him and the owner)

THANKS BETTENCOURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rollie
02-18-2004, 06:51 AM
hhahahhahahahahahaha no one cares hahahaha:D

Bobbs07
02-18-2004, 06:53 AM
My honda dealer gives you a bunch of free stuff when you buy something expensive.. Like when i was lookin at my cr they treated me like sh*t becuz i was a kid and prolly didnt think i was serious, bought it and for a month there everyone was all nice to me and always said hi to me by my name. haha. Those lil stickers they have arent nothin to them, if anything half of them they get for free becuz they just give them away when they are busy and some kid wants one or something.

pbarr86
02-18-2004, 08:32 AM
I wasn't to happy W/ Bettencourts, I ended up getting my stuff at Motorsports Intl. http://www.motorsportsint.com/ I got a better deal at Motorsports plus Bettencourts would only give me a 10% discount on parts and accessories for 30 days and w/ Motorsports I get a 10% discount for as long as I own the bikes.

A freind bought her sons 1st bike at Bettencourts and his 2nd at Motorsports, again because of the deal and the discount.

I will say that this was a couple of years ago and now maybe Bettencourts offers the discount for more than 30 days but I'm not sure.

Paul