PDA

View Full Version : Lone Star YZF440

dave107
02-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Lone Star YZF440 totally redone from ground up, fresh top end, all new powdercoat, new clutches

Lone Star chassis (400EX geometry)
Lobo II front end with Axis triple rates fully adjustable
Lone Star swingarm with PEP zps rear
RPM Axle
Baldwin yzf440 ( based from '01 yz 426 motor)
Tag bars
full bore fenders
TC exhaust
Lone Star bearing carrier and antifade
duncan bumper

too much to list!

$11,900 obo

will email pictures
dbl_107@yahoo.com

killershee88
02-09-2004, 04:54 AM
ill give u a sweet banshee for that motor?!?!?! i really need a four stroke motor and i would also throw in cash if need be. pleez consider banshee is beautiful just redone with roll design j arms, lonestar orund house swing swing arm, dura blue axle the rest is bone stock the motor is on stock bore

atvmxrider25
02-09-2004, 06:03 AM
whats up dave...this is neil....killershee88, i know for sure he wont trade for a shee, he already got a new honda..thanks

hondafreestyler
02-09-2004, 02:03 PM
lol ... I second that for dave ...

*Guys This Quad That Dave Built Is One Of The Sickest Quads That Ive' Seen ... Maybe Even The Sickest ... The Power & Handling Of This Thing Is Amazing ... Its' Like Its On Rails ... Its Handles Sooooo Good ... And The Power Dilivery Is Out Of This World ... You Just Can't Explain It ... The Price That He Is Selling For Is A Once In A Lifetime Deal ... Hes' Like Kicking Him Self In The Nuts ... But He Needs The Money ... If You Want A Quad Thats Just Plain Out Sick ... This Is It!!!!*

-Mike