PDA

View Full Version : need some roadies for the LBL trip

02-27-2002, 08:36 AM
Well after knowin for like 4 months about this trip my buddies that said they were comin down with me are starting to back out,,so I'm lookin for somebody near Louisville that would wanna hook up for the trip down. :(

froggieboi
02-28-2002, 02:33 AM
What day are you going to go down there? I'm going to leave on Friday sometime.

02-28-2002, 09:58 AM
Well it looks like one of the idiots will be goin after all,,,,we'll be leaving louisville at like 5:00 probably,,so we'l be gettin there late..:(

Striker49
02-28-2002, 07:56 PM
I think ive got at least one friend comin and if the other guys plan their weekend right then ill have bout 6 more but thats doubtful. My friend thats supposed to be comin has a 400 and hes lucky enought to race motox at a local track but the others all have 4x4s and one warrior. O well, ill see if I can get anybody else to come.
We need to get Leo to post a sticky post for the ride in the main forum so we can see how many are plannin on comin. Ill try to get that pic of the trailer on here but im sure itll be the only one there and you cant miss it. We can all just hope though that the weather holds up for us b/c April is really rainy and it could possibly be cold. :(