PDA

View Full Version : Olympics TT.

Chef
02-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Ok, being the "ATV Olympics", you would think they could have a real TT race? That would really test who was the best of the best at everything. That looked more like a MX...:huh

dirtmomma
02-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Ok, being the "ATV Olympics", you would think they could have a real TT race? That would really test who was the best of the best at everything. That looked more like a MX...:huh

LOL I was thinkin the same thing:p looked like a whole LOTTA jumps!! But still looked fun, did ya notice they were running knobbies too :huh
So Chef BTW WHAT are you building??? Getting ready for Rainier?? Man we can't wait for that too start hopefully the weather will be more cooperative for us huh LOL every time we drive down it RAINS :blah: Well maybe we'll see ya at the 1st one where else do you race besides castle rock & rainier????
TTYL:cool:

Chef
02-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Nope, not getting ready for Rainier. I don't really care if I ever run on a track that small again. The new bike will be set-up for the Half Mile size tracks, only. Lots of HP, and not much weight.

QuadJunkies
02-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I thought the Same thing:huh
The track looked ALOT rougher than I thought it would be too. I guess I expected quads runin on Hoosiers and stuff......The coverage was awesome as always(Thanks you Harlen;) ) but I guess all tracks are a little different. Looks like they got a little nutty out there:eek2:

Pappy
02-09-2004, 11:09 AM
hell back in the day that WAS a mx track:p

02-09-2004, 02:26 PM
I"d be willing to say that they don't have a FLAT track of any type were the olympics are held. I'm also sure they're not gonna drop $30,000 to build a full TT track with proper soil and setup for a race taht only happens 1 time a year. I agree fully that it's not a true TT race but I"m sure they're using what's available for 3 types of racing to their best abilities.