PDA

View Full Version : AIM problems

xr50layke
02-08-2004, 08:02 AM
i restart, its still slow, i cant get online even, its not my internet, i think. this has never happened before, is anyone else having aim problems? my internet explorer is also extremely slow, sorry if im not typingh right, my screen hasnt even loaded yet, im typing on a blank screen. this is making me mad..

btw, to save time, KTM has an 85cc class bike now!!!!

Honda4trax250x
02-08-2004, 09:01 AM
do u have spyware??? that can often slow down a computer real bad. if so my best suggestion for u is to download adaware.

xr50layke
02-08-2004, 09:19 AM
its fixed. i dont know. dont ask lol. its not ads poping up lol. none of that.

MXcutie
02-08-2004, 09:32 AM
its called you were online b/c you asked me if i was having problems with aim.... so dont say you couldnt log on

xr50layke
02-08-2004, 09:54 AM
your a moron. do you realize that my aim wouldnt log on for 10 minutes, after 2 minutes of even being on, it would boot me off? yeah thats right. i see why people dont like you.

MXcutie
02-08-2004, 09:57 AM
no i'm not a ****ign moron.... all you said to me was are you having problems with AIM and i wa sliek no and then i didtn hear anythign from ya till i saw this post... everyones freakin aim runs slow i thought you were having major problems... deal with it

xr50layke
02-08-2004, 12:35 PM
i am having major problems. you said "so dont say you couldnt log on" your calling me a liar there, and i didnt like it. its STILL doing it, it wont let me log on for 5 trys then it boots me off. my internet is NEVER this slow.

blondie69
02-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Chill

No need to fight ppls:huh

Layke, just do a scan for spyware, then do a defrag (I realize u told me it is new, but still, do one) and then just let it sit for awhile. No need to have the net runnin for a long period of time, mine was like that jus not too long ago, so I jus restarted and then let it sit for awhile. Now it seems to be better. If u have like highspeed, the company is probably jus havin some problems right now. If u have 56k, it's proably jus cuz it has been on too much. I'm not sure tho..