PDA

View Full Version : Durablue Axle Experience

honda4life
08-20-2001, 06:59 AM
I was at this new track this weekend, which is a blast by the way, anyway on with the story. A couple of guys show up with a couple of 400's. Turns out one had a 250r motor in it and the other was a 400. They went around a few times checking out the track then they started to give it a little more. They guy with the 400 was getting some pretty good air. He goes over a tabletop, about 40' and when he came down and the wheeler started to rebound we all saw a tire goflying and you know it sure looked like the axle was still attatched! I remember thinking "I wonder if that was a Durablue axle" just from what I have read on here. I personally have no preference. He limped it back to his trailer, his buddy grabbed the tire. I had to go see, the wheeler was all decked out with Lonestar a-arms and swing arm, not sure what type shocks, a bunch of other stuff, and a Dura blue axle. The poor guy sat behind his quad just looking at it for a good 20 min. Just thought I'd let you know, sorry so long!