PDA

View Full Version : to administrators and children of exriders

crazycraz
02-07-2004, 01:11 PM
hey guys and girls (like to see more of you ;) ) For the past 5 months i've been recovering from a nasty accident I had with my 400ex. I went to take a jump and launched it kinda awkward. Me and the wheeler ended up doing a summersault in mid air about 20 feet up. Needless to say the wheeler ended up broken and bruised as well as I did. I ended with broken vertabrets in my neck and a broken back. I was paralyzed for 2 months until i gained movement in November. For the past 3 months i've been going through physical therapy and am almost ready to lift my leg over another quad. The doctors say it has been nothing but a miracle that i am able to move and get around let alone ride again. As soon as I was able to, I spoke to my dealer and broke a deal on a 450r. I am second on the list and I am expecting it sometime next week. I have been reading up on all the threads and posts all over the net and I was lead back here. This is the best site for all things honda. I'm glad to be a member of such an informative site. There's only one thing i'm dissapointed about. That's all the badmouthing going on. I'm glad to see the administrators and moderators busting their balls to keep this fun. I don't have anything bad to say about the yami; I can't because I haven't been able to ride one. The same goes for the honda. It's just that i've always been a honda guy because of their reputation. I don't go around badmouthing other machines because if someone wants one then they must like it and it's their money, no one else's. O.K, I'm done. Just wanted to say i'm back and am looking forward to many more threads and posts.

Pappy
02-07-2004, 01:16 PM
glad to hear you are gettin better after your wreck.

we try and keep the peace but we also have to let things run thier course from time to time. the new quads have sparked a fire in alot of folks and i reckon they let thier emotions respond instead of using the brains god gave them:p

both quads are awesome!!! and i look forward to hearing your opinions on them when you get well enough to try them out.

get better soon....pappy:cool:

JWhite
02-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Well said boys!

AtvMxRider
02-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Ahhh to be young. I beleive I would have hung it up after a crash like that. But glad to hear you made it through ok.

Max400
02-07-2004, 02:46 PM
The will to ride is almost as strong as the will to live:D
Hope you recover fully!

Live long and Ride on:D

crazycraz
02-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Max400
The will to ride is almost as strong as the will to live:D
Hope you recover fully!

Live long and Ride on:D

Tell me about it! My left hand is twitching; ready to pull back on that clutch lever. :D Thanks guys for the support. Means a lot.

crazycraz
02-07-2004, 04:21 PM
hey guys, i've heard that the shocks on the 450r are kinda stiff. I know they're fully adjustable but are they set up for like mx racing? Hope someone can shed some light.