PDA

View Full Version : Our old Video....

JLanphear
02-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey guys...just figured I'd post here and let anybody who is interested know that we just put up out old "underground" quad video that we made in 2002, up on our website.

It's 20 something minutes long, and is something that was mainly put together for our friends and family. It's mostly wheelies, mixed with some MX stuff. Some of you guys may have already seen it, but I think most haven't since we only had the full video up for like a week before (and that was in 2002).

The wheelie tricks in it don't compare to what we can pull nowadays, but thought it may still be enjoyable.

You can get it at the Videos section of our site WWW.CVBOYZ.COM .

Again, IT'S MOSTLY WHEELIES....just don't want anybody to be caught off guard.

Take care and let me know what ya thought of it.

-Josh

sweet300ex
02-07-2004, 12:46 PM
thats awesome!! i wish i could be half as talented as you guys!

Atreyu
02-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Just watched em...pretty cool guys..:cool:

cool 300ex
02-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Wow those video sure hit the spot for me on this very boring night! THose pretty wear great i enjoyed some of the crashes they were pretty funny as long as no one got hurt they were funny.

cool 300ex
02-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Also i forgot to say all the music was good. What was that one eminem song? I know i know what it is but i can't think off it right now.

cheetah
02-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Also i forgot to say all the music was good. What was that one eminem song? I know i know what it is but i can't think off it right now.

business