PDA

View Full Version : will we see any of Glen Helen Sat results

walker054
02-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Is anybody covering the first gnc race? hope to see something from both motos or like the results from the olympics when harlen posted the results from every class on each day.

EX 80
02-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by walker054
Is anybody covering the first gnc race? hope to see something from both motos or like the results from the olympics when harlen posted the results from every class on each day.

Yes I'd also like to know, i can't wait to see the results. Going to make for some great racing this season.

mxdave28
02-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Most likely will be located under the forum marked "Race Coverage"

MXcutie
02-07-2004, 04:41 PM
the pros dont race until tomorrow anyhow!!

Tommy 17
02-07-2004, 05:30 PM
tiff (mxcutie) just called me...

diver, dunk, a big name from massacheuettes, etc didn't even qualify for the race... they have a LCQ but only 2 riders can go in from that...

i guess the west coast handed the east coast boyz their asses at this race:eek2:

MXcutie
02-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
tiff (mxcutie) just called me...

diver, dunk, a big name from massacheuettes, etc didn't even qualify for the race... they have a LCQ but only 2 riders can go in from that...

i guess the west coast handed the east coast boyz their asses at this race:eek2:

ummmm Tommy you called me!!!!!! but my aunt awsnt sure if Dunk made it or not but she thought he didnt... i'll have updates tomorrow as soon as they get off the track my aunt is goin to call me and let me know what's goin on! so i'll make sure i post it!!

crashinmatt
02-07-2004, 06:32 PM
from what i heard the turn out wasnt very big. i was told 4 stroke B only had 15 riders sign up. thats the only particular class, but that the rest werent much better. is this correct? i bet those west coasters would have a bit of an advantage at that track, but i guess if ur good any track shouldnt be to bad.

MXcutie
02-07-2004, 07:07 PM
www.********.com
Glen Helen GNC
Feb 7-8, 2004
Devore, CA

Quick Notes 4:30pm Pacific time:

* Picture perfect weather - 67 degrees, sunshine, but slighty windy.

* 459 entries prove that southern California is indeed worthy of ATV National racing.

* Pro class entries topped off at a whopping 36, more than any national in the last ten years. Shane Hitt (Yam), Jason Luburgh (Yam), Mike Walsh, (Yam) and Doug Eichner (pictured) advanced from the pro qualifier number one. In the second qualifier Dana Creech (Yam), Nate Frees, Dustin Wimmer, Matt White advanced. Nic Grandlund and Joe Haavisto advanced from the last chance qualifier. Top five from the '03 pro class and top five from the pro production class were automatically seeded into the first moto of Sunday's pro event. Since Doug Gust was a top five rider in both the pro and pro production classes, the sixth place overall rider in the pro production class, Jason Dunkelberger, automatically advanced.

I guess my aunt was wrong on a few things....lol... o well... but she said that there is over 1000 ppl there to watch... kinda crazy...