PDA

View Full Version : smooth

kc 300EX
02-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Worst person I ever did business with.
I bought some used flat track tires and rims from him. I payed for them over a month ago. Within a day of finalizing our deal I sent out the money. I wanted the tires in time for an upcoming race.
Well it took over a month for me to FINALLY get my tires. I tried telling him multiple times to forget about the tires and just send my money back. He never replied to those requests. He told me many times the tires were on the way and would be there shortly.
Well, a month later, and after threatening him with talk of calling a lawyer, I have them.
Thanks for nothing smooth.

I suggest no one do business with him. He is obviously very irresponsible and not capable of doing business. Not only did he waste my time and give me my parts after I needed them. He insulted me.
I give him props for having the balls to be such a jerk.

So as I said. Don't do business with him.

kc 300EX
02-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Update:
The tires I got DO NOT hold air! Awesome! right?
Yeah, Thanks a lot Buddy!

kc 300EX
02-16-2004, 09:09 PM
I was just informed by another member, you may also want to stay away from dealing with Precision Racing and
Raptor725.......... Theyre all the same guy:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 09:23 PM
thanks for the scoop. I hate dirtbags...:mad:

thump4863
02-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Thought I would post his real name....Chris Crull he does flat tracking in PA....I got this info from paypal and the internet....tried to get his phone number but it was blocked I wonder why?? Just thought it might help others out.

QuadJunkies
02-17-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by thump4863
Thought I would post his real name....Chris Crull he does flat tracking in PA....I got this info from paypal and the internet....tried to get his phone number but it was blocked I wonder why?? Just thought it might help others out. Thanks for the info......;)

CHAUNCY
02-17-2004, 05:03 PM
Oddly enough I bought a set of shocks from him and recieved them today in the exact condition as he descibed them to be. Hope you guys work something out:(

416exmx
02-19-2004, 08:02 PM
:mad: i got the shaft

thump4863
02-19-2004, 09:18 PM
yet another one...sorry bout that

ghak99
02-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Ok, now I am worried. I am currently waiting on a pair of rear TT tires to show up from him. :(

smooth
02-27-2004, 05:10 AM
these guys crack me up they wine like a bunch of 4 year olds i have no time to ship stuff out the same day it's paid for and kc300ex sent me money never letting me know he was going to and then i get it and i have to order rims for him like we agreed on it didn't take a month either it took 3 weeks.

and for thump4863 i told him the arms were in nice shape 2 months before he ever bought them and their were actually my buddies and he sent them and stuff then he sent then back and i refunded him in 2 weeks time he wanted me to send pics of another set and they had a crack alo and i left him know and never got back to me right away so it's not all my fault guys.

and for 416exmx rider not sure what i sold you and the reason you can't get my number from ebay is you never probably bought anything from me .

thump4863
02-27-2004, 08:01 AM
I got pics to prove it just pm me and I'll show you the "like new" arms....dont listen to him

416exmx
02-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by smooth
these guys crack me up they wine like a bunch of 4 year olds i have no time to ship stuff out the same day it's paid for and kc300ex sent me money never letting me know he was going to and then i get it and i have to order rims for him like we agreed on it didn't take a month either it took 3 weeks.

and for thump4863 i told him the arms were in nice shape 2 months before he ever bought them and their were actually my buddies and he sent them and stuff then he sent then back and i refunded him in 2 weeks time he wanted me to send pics of another set and they had a crack alo and i left him know and never got back to me right away so it's not all my fault guys.

and for 416exmx rider not sure what i sold you and the reason you can't get my number from ebay is you never probably bought anything from me .

i bought the red 250r fullbore... you said fronts were mint, and rear just had a rub from TT racing..... the fronts were FAR from mint.. the rear fenders were all CHEWED UP AND PART MISSING from TT racing, there was a HUGE exhaust burn, part of the hardware was missing, the plastic was muddy, and for packing you put the plastic in a box and dumped your trash can in it and taped it up... i paid for it and it took around 3 weeks before i got it... now i am a big boy and i buy/sell myself. it didnt cause me to loose any sleep... the only reason i was b!tchin was because i would never do that to somebody. you flat out LIED... i should have sold you thoes Walsh a-arms you wanted and found a way to Fu(k you on them..... i dont have to worry about it anymore though, i maked you off my list.

ghak99
02-28-2004, 03:18 PM
OK, I recieved the pair of TT tire I bought from him today! They have 3 times as much tread as I was expecting, It took a few days longer than I had expected, But then i noticed he sent it throught the mail, and was perfectly happy!

I would do business with him again.
Thanks

Pappy
02-28-2004, 03:22 PM
if its a time/shipping issue i feel for him:( sometimes the post office or ups just flat jams you up.

if its ripping people off thats a completely different subject.

a few tips for selling on this site or ebay...

1) after you take pics of the product, box it up. (and i mean box it up before you post the pics!!! that way when it sells you can address the box and mail it.

2) dont sell whats not off the quad and pre-boxed. lol....if you follow those 2 simple rules your life will be made 100% easier.

thump4863
02-28-2004, 03:56 PM
When he sent me my arms it wasnt ups it was him...it took him 2 weeks to even ship it out. I tracked the number and looked at the shipping details. This guy just rips you off. Maybe there are a few people out there that were happy but there has been a lot unhappy.

Juggalo
02-28-2004, 07:20 PM
yeah i started to work out a deal with this guy on a 41mm FCR carb. he took too long to even get the deal set up so i decided to buy from somebody else. don't ever deal with this joker.

smooth
02-28-2004, 07:40 PM
once again i don't have 4 hrs a day to sit in front of the computer checking everything i have posted everywere besides this website doesn't know when you have a pm if you would have e-mailed me i would have gotten your message

Guy400
02-28-2004, 08:12 PM
once again i don't have 4 hrs a day to sit in front of the computer checking everything i have posted everywere besides this website doesn't know when you have a pm if you would have e-mailed me i would have gotten your message Sounds to me like you're not responsible enough to be selling things over the internet. If you've got time to advertise your crap here than you've got time to check your PM box and reply to people who have sent you money and haven't gotten their stuff. There is no excuse under the sun as to why it takes you in excess of 2 weeks to even get the part to the Post Office or to a UPS shipping depot. When you cash someone's check, accept their Paypal money or cash their money order than you need to make sure that part is in the mail within 2 days--not 2 or 3 weeks. You also expect us to believe you didn't deliberately deceive 416exmx? When you advertise something as mint that means it's in the same condition as the day it was originally purchased. Selling something that's been cut, scuffed and burned is not mint and don't even try to tell any of us here that you weren't aware of the flaws in the plastic. You packed it so you had to know. Quite honestly, people like you sicken me. You're intentionally misleading fellow site members just to make a buck off them.

batgeek
02-29-2004, 02:23 AM
ummmmm

User CP > Edit Options

Send you an email when you receive a Private Message? yes no

Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?
This will pop up a small warning box when you receive a Private Message asking whether you want to view the message. yes no

these options are available to you...there is no reason why you can not reply to people trying to get a hold of you.

smooth
02-29-2004, 05:51 AM
apparently you didn't understand what i was saying if you don't check your pm's you don't know if you have any the site doesn't send you a pm when someone sends you a meessage like most it sucks

Guy400
02-29-2004, 05:55 AM
apparently you didn't understand what i was saying if you don't check your pm's you don't know if you have any the site doesn't send you a pm when someone sends you a meessage like most it sucks Apparently you're not smart enough to use this website properly. Go to your User CP and set it up the way Batgeek explained. When you do that and you get a PM you get an email sent to you and as soon as you log into this site you get a big pop-up screen telling you that you've got a PM:rolleyes:

thump4863
02-29-2004, 10:07 AM
No thats not it this guy is a genious...he had the nerve to call me a young punk and has nothing better to do than live off mommy and daddy. When in fact I'm a college graduate and provide all my own stuff. He then had the nerve to tell me that no he wasnt stupid enough to waste money on college that he went to a TRADE SCHOOL ooooo I forgot that was sooo much better. He then said he would make more money then I would ever think about. Sounds like this guy has it ALLLLL right

kc 300EX
03-09-2004, 06:29 PM
thump4863- I think he does make more money than you, he's gotta make a lot selling worthless parts for good $$

I dont think you should be defending yourself, Chris Crull, Smooth, Precision Racing, w/e you want to be called by, I think you should be apologizing and making things right. And maybe even stop pulling garbage like this.

thump4863
03-09-2004, 07:12 PM
yeah you got that right