Sportrax10
02-06-2004, 04:01 PM
That rules!!!! How much did you buy that for? :blah: :eek2:

Mxjunkie
02-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Nice pocket bike man

xr50layke
02-06-2004, 05:11 PM
its so small! where do you put your feet?

MOFO
02-06-2004, 05:17 PM
are they gas powered? Never seen those before...

JDiablo
02-06-2004, 07:52 PM
one of my local dealers have a couple of those things,they are pretty damn small if you ask me,and it said on it that they go like 35mph with a full grown adult on there:eek2: :rolleyes:

EvilJester400EX
02-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
are they gas powered? Never seen those before...

Most are 2 stroke engines, I believe.

Atreyu
02-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Are they street legal? Looks intense..

Tommy 17
02-06-2004, 09:15 PM
those things go like 60mph... they are super fast!!! i've rode one before...

Mxjunkie
02-07-2004, 05:42 AM
My dads friend has one bored out and stuff, Those little sob's will hurt u if u dont pay attention :p

Guy400
02-07-2004, 05:52 AM
I seriously don't know how an adult rides those things. A used car dealership down the street from me sells those. They are literally about half the size of a XR50.

RiPPiNiTuP7
02-07-2004, 07:01 AM
i feel like i'd break that:eek2:

400exmom
02-07-2004, 07:19 AM
that thing is cute! i bet when yer doin 30 on it ~ it feels like 50~

JTRtrx250r
02-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Most have lil 40cc 2stroke weed-eater motors, like those lil scooters all the kids have around here:rolleyes: haha, irritating and loud lil units, the lame thing is the kids can ride the scooters on the roads...but not the pocket bikes:rolleyes: really dont make too much sence,those scooters are 3 times the death-trap and handle 5 times worse than a pocket bike:rolleyes:

BUt they do have races for those and yes..the lil things are rippers:D also dont have too far to fall if ya bail haha

Woodsrider
02-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Most have lil 40cc 2stroke weed-eater motors, like those lil scooters all the kids have around here:rolleyes: haha, irritating and loud lil units, the lame thing is the kids can ride the scooters on the roads...but not the pocket bikes:rolleyes: really dont make too much sence,those scooters are 3 times the death-trap and handle 5 times worse than a pocket bike:rolleyes:

BUt they do have races for those and yes..the lil things are rippers:D also dont have too far to fall if ya bail haha

Hey I think the scooters are great! LOL I have a neighbor who calls the cops when ever I make a run up the street on my quad in the snow. So last week I paid the neighbor kid $10 to ride that damn scooter all day in front of this guys house:devil: I'm even thinkin 'bout gettin one myself just to piss off the jerk at the end of the street:D Then me and the neighbor kids can have races up and down the street in front of his house 'till he moves.

Crazy4bluEx
02-07-2004, 10:08 AM
soggy.... thats good ;) i hate dipsh*t neighbors that are irrational... but i guess we will have to get used to them sometime huh? :devil:

JTRtrx250r
02-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Hey I think the scooters are great! LOL I have a neighbor who calls the cops when ever I make a run up the street on my quad in the snow. So last week I paid the neighbor kid $10 to ride that damn scooter all day in front of this guys house:devil: I'm even thinkin 'bout gettin one myself just to piss off the jerk at the end of the street:D Then me and the neighbor kids can have races up and down the street in front of his house 'till he moves. LMFAO!!:D well if ya wanna piss him off...that'll work!! LOL, Funny thing is...Im in the same boat as you, my next door neighbors are pricks too and call the cops instead of walking across the yard to say they're being bothered:rolleyes: 90% of the times its not even us or me, but b/c I help all the kids w/ their scooters..I get blamed for it:rolleyes: :mad: I feel about as safe as wearing 1 roller-skate going down-hill on a gravel road riding the scooters..those things are nuts in the handling dept haha,

I used to really like the sound of them but all these neighbor kids have big chrome aftermarket pipes..and w/ 15 of them it starts to drive me nuts!!:D I think your game-plan just might work lmao;) :D

JTRtrx250r
02-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Im not to sure about the pocket bikes...but those aftermarket pipes for the scooters are $250-300:eek2: :confused: no diffrent than the cost of a quad:huh

anyone else have a pocket-bike? wondering if the exhaust systems are the same.:confused:

lol
02-07-2004, 11:58 AM
pocket bikes are sick...... scooters got banned in my neighborhood, all the rich people complain about them and my quad:mad: :grr:

NTPRacing#19
02-07-2004, 02:37 PM
i have a neighbor like that and its the wife that hates me. i hate her too shes a wench. well we own this feild thats like right in front of her house and when ever she pisses me off i just ride in that feild with my yfz with the sparks x-6 exhuast on it lol, some loud. one weekend when Walshs' came up to ride at my track she called my house cause there was too much noise, with 2 crf450's, 406ex, and 2 250rs going around the track she called my house and complained, but hell what can they do we gotta practice. i loved it, it was thunder weekend up here lol.

Mxjunkie
02-08-2004, 04:32 AM
like 3 of my neighbors have those scooters with aftermarket pipes and everything.All the nieghbors complain about me riding around my yard when the fields are to muddy but they dont complain about the scooter guys doing dounuts in there driveways

02-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
like 3 of my neighbors have those scooters with aftermarket pipes and everything.All the nieghbors complain about me riding around my yard when the fields are to muddy but they dont complain about the scooter guys doing dounuts in there driveways

when you are saying scooters are you talking about "mopeds", or elites razzes.. etc.. I have a razz. but i had an elite for 3 years and beat the living hell out of it. Me and my cuzin rode the longest wheelies ever back in the day, feet back topped out flying down the city roads, it was awesome. Ahh the good old days..:p

haha, at one time we had a big clan of about 12 of us, 2 of them withe stereos, i have a purple neon, one had a blue neon, You cant mess with the menominee elite and razz crews.. But those times are over now.

Crazy4bluEx
02-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Bobby88- it was like that here too..... way back in the day!:D

i had a yamaha jog with aftermarket pipe, bigger carb, and modified ignitionl..... that SOB would FLY!

I also had a 2000 elite SR.... they are tanks.

stereo's, neons, stickers, duct tape.... having to PULL the throttle cable manually..... :devil: that's how it was

Mxjunkie
02-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
when you are saying scooters are you talking about "mopeds", or elites razzes.. etc.. I have a razz. but i had an elite for 3 years and beat the living hell out of it. Me and my cuzin rode the longest wheelies ever back in the day, feet back topped out flying down the city roads, it was awesome. Ahh the good old days..:p

haha, at one time we had a big clan of about 12 of us, 2 of them withe stereos, i have a purple neon, one had a blue neon, You cant mess with the menominee elite and razz crews.. But those times are over now.

Yeah gopeds one kid has one called a bigfoot or something with big offroad tires it looks pretty cool but they dont look like they handle to well.

lil400exman
02-11-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
one of my local dealers have a couple of those things,they are pretty damn small if you ask me,and it said on it that they go like 35mph with a full grown adult on there:eek2: :rolleyes: ohh yes they can! i live near competition accesiores and they sponsor a few races around here and they hit over 50mph!:eek2:

nuttynewt
02-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r

I don't think that's right. The ones I've seen have 50cc Moto-Morini 2-stroke engines on them like the Polini dirt bikes use, also older KTM 50's used them as well as the 50cc Cobras.

02-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
Bobby88- it was like that here too..... way back in the day!:D

i had a yamaha jog with aftermarket pipe, bigger carb, and modified ignitionl..... that SOB would FLY!

I also had a 2000 elite SR.... they are tanks.

stereo's, neons, stickers, duct tape.... having to PULL the throttle cable manually..... :devil: that's how it was \

Man this is messed up, are you sure you didnt live in menominee???????:eek2: Duct tape my moped was the first moped ever to have duct tape racing stripes, holding everything together,.. A friend had to pull his throttle cable manually.. Soo many damn stickers it wassnt even funny. SO many wrecked neons while off roading.. ohh godd. we probably have alot in common.. LOL.:p ahhhhh the wipeouts i have seen, and the tires smoked off.. :D