PDA

View Full Version : BLUETRAXX vs EXRIDERS

Ex King
02-06-2004, 12:24 AM
~Bluetraxx VS Exriders~

screamin96 would like to issue exrider members a challenge, the challenge will comply of bluetraxx members vs exrider members at tug hill, if you are up for this please respond,It will take place sometime this summer(we will keep ur spanking updated dont worry), we can have races between the two sites and we can have all sorts of freestyle compettions such as wheelies and such, please let us know,and we can figure this out more, so if you would like to get spanked please respond!!

p.s bt moderators vs exrider moderators in a tuf a war match!
:blah: :blah: :blah:

~~~~~~~~~WE WILL SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL~~~~~

This message has been brought to you by the admin at bluetraxx and all the members who wants this to happen....

JOEX
02-06-2004, 12:31 AM
All in good fun right?;) :)

Where's Tug Hill?

Joe

310Rduner
02-06-2004, 12:34 AM
What's the point? As soon as 1 nice big bore 250R shows up it's all over for you banshee guys:p

Ex King
02-06-2004, 12:35 AM
of course:devil:

tug hill is located in ny and we are going to be making a HUGE ride there so be there :grr:

Ex King
02-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Of course your over once they show up with there bored shee

JUST BE THERE so we can see

310Rduner
02-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Ex King
Of course your over once they show up with there bored shee

JUST BE THERE so we can see

Not if we start a group fund to fly Donnie out there.. I guarantee you his R will rape anything you guys have:o

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/chester90210/end+of+the+season+trophies.jpg

JOEX
02-06-2004, 12:47 AM
of course:devil:

tug hill is located in ny and we are going to be making a HUGE ride there so be there :grr:
Send me a plane ticket (round trip;) )for me and my quad and i'll be there!:p :D

Joe

batgeek
02-06-2004, 12:55 AM
nothing good can come out of this.

though it would be fun to watch....or even referee :D

MOFO
02-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Screw this Tug Hill place, send those boys down to H/M and see if they can survive a few days down there! :p

MOFO
02-06-2004, 12:59 AM
we can have all sorts of freestyle compettions such as wheelies and such

:rolleyes:

sounds like a rough series of events... :rolleyes:

Ex King
02-06-2004, 01:03 AM
YES OR NO TO THE CHALLANGE AT TUG HILL

Ex King
02-06-2004, 01:07 AM
if someone wants to get this going replay :D

JOEX
02-06-2004, 01:15 AM
if someone wants to get this going replay :D
Since most of the East Coast is asleep right now, you might get more responses after a few more hours;)

Joe

Karnivore660r
02-06-2004, 01:25 AM
~Bluetraxx VS Exriders~

screamin96 would like to issue exrider members a challenge....

...This message has been brought to you by the admin at bluetraxx and all the members who wants this to happen....

:rolleyes: Oh really?! I heard quite the opposite. The whole Bluetraxx vs Exriders thing sounds pretty gay to me. :mad:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 2MuChRoOsT:

haha me and screamin posted it over at exriders
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screamin96:

Oh, am I there typing this nonsence up with you?

Don't include me in your stupid ideas

I think we need to do a Offroaders against enviro-nazi's war, personally. :devil:

batgeek
02-06-2004, 01:28 AM
^ i like this guy :D

seriously, this in fighting with-in the ATV community pisses me off.

NikNacs67
02-06-2004, 01:44 AM
Don't mind this Huckleberry fellahs. Its way past his bedtime:rolleyes:

-MrSlithers
-NikNacs67

Guy400
02-06-2004, 04:57 AM
Little sport here had too many Pixie-sticks and Mountain Dew, I think:huh

Pappy
02-06-2004, 05:23 AM
oh my:p

SickSixD R
02-06-2004, 06:00 AM
I wish i could go!
I'm a BT/EX Member....

Pappy
02-06-2004, 06:03 AM
screw it, ill put $500 on a exrider MEMBER in any type of racing you want to do:macho

i get to pick the member depending on the event and since i stated member it wont be a problem if they ride a different brand other then honda:cool: you wanna shoot hills? no prob:devil: you wanna drag race? no problem:devil: you wanna run thru the trees?:devil: or maybe a mx track:devil: no problem.

i have the top names in any area of atv riding you want at my disposal. lets get it on:cool:

im sure john natalie, or dunk wouldnt mind $500, same with jeff stoess or chad duvall, or how about freestyle? im certain my boy dana wouldnt mind some pocket change:p

so whats it gonna be? pixie sticks or cash:devil:

now with the BS hype thrown in there, do you get the point? noone really cares what brand anyone else rides....but if its a site verse site thing.....we will make it really interesting. so sell that mojave and get the green together then hit me up. if not......stfu:cool:

Honda4trax250x
02-06-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
screw it, ill put $500 on a exrider MEMBER in any type of racing you want to do:macho

i get to pick the member depending on the event and since i stated member it wont be a problem if they ride a different brand other then honda:cool: you wanna shoot hills? no prob:devil: you wanna drag race? no problem:devil: you wanna run thru the trees?:devil: or maybe a mx track:devil: no problem.

i have the top names in any area of atv riding you want at my disposal. lets get it on:cool:

im sure john natalie, or dunk wouldnt mind $500, same with jeff stoess or chad duvall, or how about freestyle? im certain my boy dana wouldnt mind some pocket change:p

so whats it gonna be? pixie sticks or cash:devil:

now with the BS hype thrown in there, do you get the point? noone really cares what brand anyone else rides....but if its a site verse site thing.....we will make it really interesting. so sell that mojave and get the green together then hit me up. if not......stfu:cool:

that was awesome Pappy

02-06-2004, 06:21 AM
We'll have a nightly drinking contest too. Put me in coach...:grr:

sickmojave
02-06-2004, 06:40 AM
You guys must have scared them. they locked this thread on bluetraxx :blah: :macho

seatec
02-06-2004, 06:49 AM
Pappy, you are like a freaking 400lb Gorilla.:D

02-06-2004, 06:51 AM
why would they have it in such a stupid otta nowhere place, if they were to actually have it. New York, who wants to travel to NY to do some drag races. where that place everyone around here goes to, H/M? Are bikes legal there?

ThyJuGGaLo
02-06-2004, 07:14 AM
i say we team up and take on the harley riders

redrunner
02-06-2004, 07:33 AM
In my best Al Pacino voice " You Da Man Pappy!:macho

lol
02-06-2004, 07:46 AM
oooooo i'll goooo, i live in new york, how u get to tug hill? sighn me up for the wheelie contest:rolleyes:

bradley300
02-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
Screw this Tug Hill place, send those boys down to H/M and see if they can survive a few days down there! :p

agreed! hows the guys with the big bore banshee gonna feel when he gets his fenders sucked off by a 300ex?:devil: its all stock in the motors, i promise!:devil:

400exmom
02-06-2004, 08:26 AM
POM-POM girl:devil: http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bouncingb.gif

Ralph
02-06-2004, 08:37 AM
rausch creek, 6 hour of america race. 2 teams, Team exriders, and team Bluetraxx. Admins choose riders. They dont have to run in the same class. Team that finishes with the best time wins. Riders have to be one the forum. OK, why dont we start pm'ing cody anderson, dana creech, dunk, and all the other riders that know this site is better than bluetraxx and we will take u on.

Pappy
02-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
rausch creek, 6 hour of america race. 2 teams, Team exriders, and team Bluetraxx.

that is the best idea ive ever heard. :D

seriously, noone is gonna get huffy over this stuff. id love to get everyone together for a big kickass ride:p

02-06-2004, 08:57 AM

seriously, noone is gonna get huffy over this stuff. id love to get everyone together for a big kickass ride:p

that would be awesome, i would go as long as its past july 7, i get the ol license. I dont have a quad, but im sure by that time the bike might be gone and there will be a nice 440 big bore in the garage:D

MEL
02-06-2004, 09:09 AM
rausch creek, 6 hour of america race. 2 teams, Team exriders, and team Bluetraxx. Admins choose riders. They dont have to run in the same class. Team that finishes with the best time wins. Riders have to be one the forum. OK, why dont we start pm'ing cody anderson, dana creech, dunk, and all the other riders that know this site is better than bluetraxx and we will take u on.

great idea, only add a little $ to it. winner donates it to blue ribbion, or something that will help the atv community in general. like some kind of trail fund.

QuadRacer041
02-06-2004, 09:24 AM

were's the jumps. ill be in for that

Atreyu
02-06-2004, 09:25 AM

Brilliance :D

ThyJuGGaLo
02-06-2004, 09:40 AM
hey don't forget, we also going to need someone with a rincon or recon or something to haul those yamahas back to the pits

Berry
02-06-2004, 09:40 AM
i think we have already roasted there nuts! call us the INTIMIDATORS!!!!!!!! did i spell that right?

yamblaster98
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Hey i dont reply here much, but was that you lou in the dirtwheels on one of ur crazy jumps?

QuadRacer041
02-06-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by yamblaster98
Hey i dont reply here much, but was that you lou in the dirtwheels on one of ur crazy jumps?

yes

Pappy
02-06-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo
hey don't forget, we also going to need someone with a rincon or recon or something to haul those yamahas back to the pits

lol....mine better not be one of them:blah:

Ryan
02-06-2004, 10:00 AM
Where in NY is Tug hill?

JTRtrx250r
02-06-2004, 10:07 AM
PPL step up to a challenge when they see a threat huh? LOL:D Im w/ batgeek on this 1:rolleyes:

Ralph
02-06-2004, 10:26 AM
:cool:

biohazard1.2
02-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by biohazard1.2
WTF is the point of having some "grudge" matches if the admins pick the rider?

If you have heat with a member, call him out and beat him on the course/track of mutual choice.

Bring some of your heat and intimidation down to FL. I am chillin and not easily imitimidated.

WE HAVE MORE THAN AN ENOUGH OF BOTH to send your snowbird *** packing....and quit vacationing down here.(lil joke...I actually like it, you guys pay all of our state income taxes, so we do not have to)

It was nice to see Screamin rize above the BS and state the obvious, it was not his idea.

and...then...all of the youngins and the BS, and the need for you guys to use pros.

weak.

redrider69
02-06-2004, 11:27 AM
DANG I HATE THIS i cant talk chit cause my fowheeeela is pos and cant beat any1:confused2:mad:

QuadRacer041
02-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by biohazard1.2

well who us he, or you for that matter calling out?????
lets have a name?
he said exriders not a cerian member.

Karnivore660r
02-06-2004, 11:48 AM
ROFLMFAO! :eek2:

What a bunch of strokes! :rolleyes: :p :D :D

Wired
02-06-2004, 12:16 PM
lets have a jump off at rausch creek! i'll be there in july :cool:

02-06-2004, 12:24 PM
our spanking:huh ? get your ***** back to bluetraxx:rolleyes:

JTRtrx250r
02-06-2004, 12:33 PM
I mean NO disrespect to anyone...but isnt this "this site/that site" a buncha pathectic kiddie chit???...I'd say so, cut out all the site BS and act your ages:rolleyes: If you guys really have a beaf w/ each other..bring it to the track, if that dont settle it,bring out the gloves, theres NO mis-communication when you got your ***** whipped...bottem line, Im sure I'll get flamed by a buncha little kids but oh well haha, get a damn grip!!!

I can see for fun having teams or whatever...but this site vs that site BS...:rolleyes: very sad indeed, I gotta say who'sever idea this was is a dumbass;)

And besides its not at all practical for the majority anyway...:rolleyes:

cdalejef
02-06-2004, 12:43 PM
How about in an XC race?

02-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by js52589
why dont you go and represent in the big bear-only start in gear contest :huh :rolleyes: i swear to god it does. all yammi's have the feature

MOFO
02-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
i swear to god it does. all yammi's have the feature

your missing the point as usual

02-06-2004, 01:05 PM
your missing the point as usual i think i missed it too

MOFO
02-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
i think i missed it too

with this statement, I need to say nothing more.. :huh

ZBlaster
02-06-2004, 01:08 PM
rausch creek, 6 hour of america race. 2 teams, Team exriders, and team Bluetraxx. .

i hate to say it but i havent seen a yammy that would go 6 hours without messin up lol...

02-06-2004, 01:18 PM
yea karn is a good guy hes a modd over a bt
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=40957

theres the link to verify it

im not looking at this in a negitive way like exking was i think it would be kinda cool to get all the major webistes to do battle somewere track trails ect ....exriders....bt....z400central i dunno it just sounds fun.......no negativity intended on that so dont take any

AtvMxRider
02-06-2004, 01:43 PM
with this statement, I need to say nothing more.. :huh

I'll say it for you Eric.http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/whocares.JPG

UglyMotha™
02-06-2004, 01:48 PM
DOH!, one high five for jerry

02-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I'll say it for you Eric.http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/whocares.JPG http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/limp_wrist.gif

MOFO
02-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I'll say it for you Eric.http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/whocares.JPG

thanks! I was just surprised (ok, no I wasnt) when I saw his response to me telling him "he is missing the point"....

Pappy
02-06-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by blue4life
yea karn is a good guy hes a modd over a bt
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=40957

theres the link to verify it

im not looking at this in a negitive way like exking was i think it would be kinda cool to get all the major webistes to do battle somewere track trails ect ....exriders....bt....z400central i dunno it just sounds fun.......no negativity intended on that so dont take any

exactly. and if it could raise some $$ for a atv related cause then why the hell not:confused: if you all take this stuff so serious id suggest logging off and finding a life:D

and yes...i stack the deck:devil:

Guy400
02-06-2004, 06:20 PM
and yes...i stuff my pants:devil: What the.....:huh :eek2:

lmfao:devil:

Pappy
02-06-2004, 06:27 PM
:mad: that aint funny:p

hey its kinda cool to be able to post to a locked thread:devil:

ummm what would i like to say:cool:

first.....all the atv sites should get along.

secondly....if we all dont start pulling together for our sport now...while we have so much going for us, then shame on us all:grr: if we cant even discuss a friggon atv without wanting to b!tchslap someone over it i dont have much hope for any of us:o

and biohazard.....id never bet on a lame horse. if my money comes out you can bet its a sure thing. momma didnt raise no fools:blah: but you missed the point also.....its not the brand [ITS THE RIDER:macho [/B]