PDA

View Full Version : Fast 440ex Race Ready, And Misc. 400ex Parts

LathersR
02-05-2004, 07:17 PM
My buddy Doug In NY is looking to get rid of my '02 400 ex. You know the one you worked on. Any way i am still looking for a stock swingarm before i can sell it. I would like to get at least 5500 for it. The subframe is a little tweaked, but i raced it all last year with it like that and it never gave me any problems. I could use a stem too before i sell it, but i can try to straighten the one that i have. Every thing else is good. All the shocks are freshly rebuilt. Elka triple piggybacks in front, and Elka double remote in rear. Fast 440. You know you saw it. Orange plastics.PEP stabilizer. PRP arms. If i think of anything else i will let you know.

I also have stock headlights for the 400 ex. oh yeah it is an '02. I have the stock A arms, an extra carrier (needs barings). stock bars. some other odds and ends. It's pretty much ready to be put back on the track.

I have a bored 39mm edlebrock carb for it too. It only has three races on it. $500 new, i'll take $350. It's a sweet carb as long as it's not too muddy. My keihin is much more reliable in the mud and you know how the mud was last year.

If you need pics, i will have to send them via. mail. Let me know man. If you can get rid of it that would be sweet. I need to start building my 450r.

LathersR
02-06-2004, 07:59 AM
bump!