PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Job

mxdave28
02-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Well, i got fired on tuesday:grr: they didnt tell me the actuall reason for firing me, i wasnt advised of what to do about my retirement, my holiday/personal days....i guess we basicly loose our sick time so thats a friggin waste, no wonder people were calling in sick all the time:blah:
Anyways, im looking for a new job want to get out of the EMS system for a few years if possible, i really want to get into the Atv world somewhere, so if anyone has any openings or any ideas im open fer just about anything right now...and of course depending on the pay i WILL move out of this friggin state!:devil: :blah:

Pappy
02-05-2004, 01:34 PM
you come live down here ill start you tomarrow :D $30 to $40k a year depending on how hard you hustle:p

mxdave28
02-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Where you at ? i'll be right over

quadrcr161
02-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
you come live down here ill start you tomarrow :D $30 to $40k a year depending on how hard you hustle:p

that stand to anyone? :D ive finally got a job dealing with all types of racing and i enjoy it, we are hiring but its part time now. probally pick up once race season starts up. i just need to get paid more.

Pappy
02-05-2004, 01:49 PM
we are located in central maryland. we work from 7:30 to 4pm m-f

we cant get good help from this area. people around here would rather get unemployment then earn a check.:grr:

Quadfather
02-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Whats the unemployment pay down there?

seatec
02-05-2004, 02:34 PM

we cant get good help from this area. people around here would rather get unemployment then earn a check.:grr:

Aint that the truth.

We are alsways looking for good technicians to work on copiers and connected Multi functional systems. on job training.
Two weeks paid vacation with 3 personal days. Health and dental and 401k plan.

lil400exman
02-05-2004, 02:35 PM

dang ken when i move out u may be getting a call from me;) btw post a pic of ur secretary!:blah:

wilkin250r
02-05-2004, 03:32 PM

Out west is where the talent is. :macho

monkeyboy
02-05-2004, 03:37 PM

can i sen u an app lakashon pappys:confused:

Guy400
02-05-2004, 03:43 PM
monkeyboy, if you don't get a job with Pappy I think stains said his uncle is looking for help in the moonshine barn:eek:

redroost85
02-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Don't worry Dave. I lost my job the second week of December. Just been working part time for some friends and moving snow to make ends meet. Needless to say, my quad (fun) money has dried up, lol!

I think I might take Pappy up on his offer. I just need to make some good money. Unlike the people around here, I ain't got no problem working, I just need work that pays well, you know what I'm saying?