PDA

View Full Version : Indiana riders

meangreen400ex
02-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Anyone here ever ridden at the mot plex that is north of fort wayne Indiana. It an indoor MX park... let me know what you thought

pgregg85
02-05-2004, 11:37 PM
When do they race and what type of racing is it?

hosted
02-06-2004, 07:52 AM
I live about 20 minutes from there. I haven't rode there yet, but I have been there a couple times to get some parts. The track looked kind of small to me for quads, but I have heard people say that they rode there all day and had a blast.

www.themotoplex.com

pgregg85
02-07-2004, 05:54 AM
I am driving from Maryland to Elkhart Indiana next weekend to pick up a new trailer and might try and go there to ride on March 15 or 16. Anyone else going to be there?

Crawl69
02-07-2004, 07:47 AM
I think that there's a race in bedford march 15-16, and march 28 is the open ride at redbud.

250xridamatt
02-07-2004, 07:33 PM
i really like it up there, the quad guys are really helpful and the workers are always willing to lend a hand. In fact one of them rides a warrior so he was giving me tips when i was riding there. They have an A class and a B class for quads. I can only go about once every two or three weeks just to practice ( im not that good and im only 13) and they change the track about every two weeks.

I have only been out there with 3 other quads so im not sure how tight it gets. Normally u have to have a membership to race and ride there, but in two weeks on the saturday and sunday they have races were you do not need to be a member.

If u become a member and do not like it within 30 days you can even get that money back. Hopefully this helps whoever was wondering about the motoplex. I rode all day and it was awesome, except for the fact that im out of shape and its really a tough track.

matt