PDA

View Full Version : youngstown, ohio area riding?

fasblaster200
02-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, I am curious to know of any places to ride near youngstown, ohio whether it is mx or harescrambles...doesnt matter to me. I need a place to ride. Thanks, John

Matt756
02-05-2004, 04:31 PM
hillsville pa has nice hills havent been there in like 3 years

TheWolf
02-06-2004, 11:24 AM
you could try www.pymatuningholeshot.com

and there is a new indoor place near the pa/oh boarder to practice

also summit raceway is indoor track [someone told me it is near the Summitt racing headquarters in Tallmehage(sp??)]..check www.patriotpromotion.com

UglyMotha™
02-06-2004, 02:25 PM
actually thats summit county fairgrounds arena that they haul dirt into it's not some place that you can just pay to play and you can only race there twice a year when they have the summit indoor series for 1 weekend in january and feburary

TheWolf
02-06-2004, 04:32 PM
1. It sounds like he wants to race(you don't just play at a harescramble)

2. Yes you pay to play at the one indoor facility in ohio!It is new! It is called NEMX find it here www.pitracer.com

3. Summit is completely different from the other OH site!, and if he wants to race I am sure there is a class for him to race in.

thanks

UglyMotha™
02-06-2004, 04:44 PM
yes he's more than welcome to come and race i was just trying to explain that there is no such place as summit raceway there tonto and that it is only ran twice during feb and jan

uh yes and the nemx :o you speak of is a new joint that just went up in andover not akron i'll be out there tomorow there having races but any other weekend it 25 bucks to play all day quads on saturday's and bikes on sundays usually nice place

packman
02-10-2004, 06:59 AM
i lived near youngstown about 4 years ago we rode at a place called devals backbone it was about 5miles south of youngstown there are a few doubles,2table tops ,woops ,and 4singles:huh

fasblaster200
02-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. Does this NEMX indoor allow quads? Let me know. Thanks! John

UglyMotha™
02-12-2004, 10:06 PM
yah i went to the nemx last saturday, quads run from 10 till 2 then the bikes at three but the track isn't very quad compatiable it's doable though, you'd have to roll thru half the track just do to the fact that there just not enought runway for a quad to clear some of the stuff even most of the bike were rolling thru the same sections but it is doable i think it's worth the 25 bucks a day to go and play during the winter months