PDA

View Full Version : Precisionracing or Precision Racing

thump4863
02-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Do NOT buy anything from this guy...I am just now posting this because I was waiting to hopefully get my money back from him which I just received ( the only good thing about this transaction)

First he told me that the a arms were like new barely on the 400ex for a month. He showed me pics and they looked good. Once I recieved them they were nothing like the pics they were rusted, bent and one had the shock mount broken off and rewelded back half ***. I tried to respond back to him and he said to send them back and he would give me my money back. So I did over a month ago!!! I finally received my money today.

Just a warning for anyone who buys anything from him. I do have pics of the arms and all of the emails. I just can't post pics on here. So if you want to see them send me a pm and I can send you the pics. At least he did do the right thing and EVENTUALLY give me my money back.

QuadRacer041
02-08-2004, 10:15 AM
thanks for the report, i had heard one other negative report on him as well, i was thinking about buying something from him but i think u have changed my mind

thanks for the post

kc 300EX
02-16-2004, 09:14 PM
He also goes by "smooth" and "Raptor725"
I had a transaction with him..... terrible, worst EXRider I ever did business with him.

thump4863
02-16-2004, 09:19 PM
Thanks...for the extra input I'm just hope no one else has to go through what i did.

thump4863
02-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Thought I would post his real name....Chris Crull he does flat tracking in PA....I got this info from paypal and the internet....tried to get his phone number but it was blocked I wonder why?? Just thought it might help others out.