PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Out_Sider
02-04-2004, 04:39 PM
today i got my new works front shocks and i put them on just to cruise around the trails for a lil while, and WOW!!! these things are AWESOME!!!! i've only ridden on stockers, but these works the by far the greatest thing i've done to my 300 yet :D

tnine416
02-04-2004, 04:45 PM
sweet!
cant wait to get my shocks..but Im a poor bum:rolleyes:

seven
02-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Know that you know how much better those shocks are, Imagine a TCS or axis. Its about the same difrence as going from stock to works as works to a High dollar shock!

redrider69
02-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by tnine416
sweet!
cant wait to get my shocks..but Im a poor bum:rolleyes:

yea same problem with me for some reason or another i dunno ???

02-04-2004, 06:21 PM
yea my axis work better and better the harder i ride:)

Out_Sider
02-04-2004, 09:00 PM
i havent got a good chance to ride hard on them yet because my axle bearings are so bad that the rear disk grinds...so i dont wanna ride on them anymore, but i still have yet to order my a arms :mad: , i guess i gotta do some more work around the house so dad can give me 400 bucks :grr:

roostin_dale
02-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
so dad can give me 400 bucks :grr:

:rolleyes: :o

lol...just playin!

Sounds like its getting alot nicer than when i first saw it on here. Got any new pics of it?

02-05-2004, 11:58 AM
changing axle bearings is so much fun! :rolleyes: not....this project sucks...but, after you finish with it, you will know the rear end of your fourwheeler with your eyes closed. I like my works too now....especially after santo serisi put his pro millenium revalve kit into them. :blah:

02-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
i havent got a good chance to ride hard on them yet because my axle bearings are so bad that the rear disk grinds...so i dont wanna ride on them anymore, but i still have yet to order my a arms :mad: , i guess i gotta do some more work around the house so dad can give me 400 bucks :grr:

it says in your sig you got chromoly tie rods.. where did you get them??