PDA

View Full Version : Lone Star YZF440

dave107
02-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Lone Star YZF440 totally redone from ground up, fresh top end, all new powdercoat, new clutches

Lone Star chassis (400EX geometry)
Lobo II front end with Axis triple rates fully adjustable
Lone Star swingarm with PEP zps rear
RPM Axle
Baldwin yzf440 ( based from '01 yz 426 motor)
Tag bars
full bore fenders
TC exhaust
Lone Star bearing carrier and antifade
duncan bumper

too much to list!

$11,900 obo

will email pictures
dbl_107@yahoo.com

hondafreestyler
02-04-2004, 05:39 PM
hey ... send me some pics ... hondafreestyler@hotmail.com

dude ... I think i know you ... do you ride with tommy barry at his track?

dave107
02-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah I ride at Tom's. If you know me you know the quad is awesome so tell everyone you know. I just totally rebuilt the whole quad.

hondafreestyler
02-05-2004, 02:01 PM
hey dave send some pics of it to my email ...

GUYS ... DAVE IS TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS QUAD ... IF I JUST DIDN'T DUMP A **** LOAD INTO MY 400EX FOR FREESTYLE I WOULD TAKE THIS DEAL IN A SECOND ... THIS BIKE IS TOTALLY SICK!!!!!!!!! NO JOKE ... IF YOU PASS THIS DEAL UP YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE ON A QUAD ... TRUST ME ... IVE SEEN IT ... BEEN ON IT ... RODE WITH HIM ... ITS AMAZING ... AND VERY VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF!

hondafreestyler
02-05-2004, 02:03 PM
hondafreestyler@hotmail.com

dave ... what all did you redo?

dave107
02-05-2004, 06:32 PM
I stripped it clear down. powdercoated the frame white, a-arms, swingarm, and flip to candy blue like the frame was when you saw it. fresh top end, new clutches, new silencer TC (old one was rusted a little, new swingarm brgs., new a-arm bushings, new steering stem brg., new chain and sprockets, all new cables. About $1500.00 to redo everything. It is like new. I rode it for an hour at the indoor track in Andover, Ohio. Thats all the time it has on it since rebuild. I am taking a big hit to sell it at such a reasonable price. I just hope someone gets it who loves the power and handling as much as I do.

hondafreestyler
02-05-2004, 08:30 PM
totally ...
why are u selling anyways?

hey bro ... pm me your phone # maybe we can hook up and ride or sumthing when it gets nice out ...

and whats tommys # ... I lost it when I got a new phone ...

Do u drive a civic? ... and have a truck w/ Super Daves Racing on the back window ... I saw the civic and the truck in carmichaels and thought maybe it was u because I know u dealt a low with super daves ... pm me man ...

later on....
-Mike

**** SOMEONE BETTER PICK UP ON THIS BIKE ****

dave107
02-06-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm building a 450R. I would keep both but I can't afford to have both and I have already comitted to the 450R.

Yeah I live in carmichaels, truck is mine, car is my brothers(Tom's old Civic)

I pm'd you phone numbers. We are going to redo toms track when weather breaks. We'll ride then.

hondafreestyler
02-06-2004, 02:04 PM
yah ... dude I work like RIGHT by your house ... maybe one day ill stop in if your home or sumthing ... I thought I reconized that civic ...

tom still have his 450?

dave107
02-06-2004, 10:43 PM
tom's got the 450. where do you work?

toledo ex
02-07-2004, 12:31 AM
You guys should hook up,, make a cute couple

hondafreestyler
02-07-2004, 08:49 AM
WTF?!?!? ... F*ck off

did he do anything new to his quad yet ...
I work for my dad company AMD Inds.

One on the places that I work in Nemacolin Mine ... Its like 5 minutes from your house