PDA

View Full Version : Monster Jam MX Event entry?

Honda
02-03-2004, 04:57 PM
I have wanted to enter the MX event they do at the Monster Jams for some time now.

Can I enter for the Event when it comes to Indy, or are the riders all Part of the series or?

Reason I ask, It seemed like the event was Rigged this year, I am not so sure they really compete against each other, rather it is a big show to entertain the fans.

Any one got a comment on this?

ml450r
02-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Quad wars-Rigged can't enter
Pro quads real, but you have to qualify.

Scottie Mac
02-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Depends on where you are located. A few friends of mine and I are going to be in the Race Wars this weekend in Roanoke, VA. I think a lot has to do when the event is held and who the promotor is.

I will try to get a few pics if someone can post them.

Scott

Varmit57
02-03-2004, 06:20 PM
The Quad Wars are rigged but the Pro Quad series is not.

In the Proquad Series you race in one big class, they run 3 or 4 heats and there are 60 to 100 quads. You have to remember that you are racing agains some of the top pros!

29FTEX
02-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Yes, the Quad Wars are rigged. I did one last year. If you know who is putting on the show, or someone that is in the "race", you should be able to get in. Bobby Parr was the one coordinating the quad event when I did it. Even though it's rigged, it's pretty exciting to be booed by several thousand people because you're not from the home state team (and they didn't know I actually lived 30 minutes from the place).

Bobby paid us $50 each and we got to keep the Thor jersey. Meeting Bobby Parr, and hearing all his stories of the Pikes Peak Hill Climb races (3 time champ and world record holder on a quad). Not to mention all the trash he can talk. Bobby's a real cool guy. It was a fun time for everyone.

Plus, you get to be backstage and see all the monster trucks (their rigged too). It's all for the almighty entertainment!!! So, don't think you're going to go and spank everyone up there, Bobby will personally spank that arse.

Scottie Mac
02-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Sorry, I should have said that I knew it was a rigged event. But, with all the recent weather storms we have had in the east, ANY chance to ride is worth it. We are getting travel $ and free hotel and Jerseys. I am looking forward to it. Like you said, being in front of that many people should be a blast. At least hold me over until the district season gets going!

Scott

Honda
02-04-2004, 09:44 AM
I don't think they had the Pro-Quads, just the Quad Wars. I will have to look into it some more.

EXflattracker8
02-04-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm racing quad wars this coming Friday and Saturday night at the Monster Jam. Yes its all rigged but the excitement is definitly there. It's cool to look up and see thousands. Best part...... FREE JERSEY!

Honda
02-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Best part...... FREE JERSEY!

LMAO!!!

Scottie Mac
02-04-2004, 03:17 PM
EXflattracker,

Where are you from and what Monster Jam are you attending?

Scott

EXflattracker8
02-04-2004, 04:15 PM
I am from Midland N,C, I am in the Monster Jam at the Charlotte Collesium in Charlotte NC

Rrider4life8
02-04-2004, 08:16 PM
dallas has a slow ars fo forty ....... j/p this kiddo right here rolls!

nastynotchback1
02-06-2004, 08:13 PM
just had monster jams here.it was in greenville sc at the bilo center but all they had was 3 freestyle bikes.no quads.thats sux

QuadJunkies
02-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Quad wars rigged????? YES..but who else pays you to have fun doing what you love to do.....right???????;) my ole man and kids done Quad Wars last year and had a total lblast! I plan on it this year if they do Quad Wars. I know Monster Jam is March12-13. Just write a letter to Clear Channel and ask them yourself! Thats what we done.......:)