PDA

View Full Version : christian paul motorsports

honda250xrider
02-03-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm having trouble trying to call christian paul motorsports. I was wondering if anybody in the area around there would know anything about why the phone is always busy everytime i call... i can't seem to get ahold of the guys there...... i was supposed to call back last week tuesday and pay for them and have my shocks sent back to me but i can't even seem to get ahold of them so if anybody could tell me if they changed there phone number or anything i would appreciate it

LathersR
02-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey man.. I'll give you His cell and home phone numbers since you are having difficulties getting ahold of him. Ill pm you them, just promise you will not give them to anyone else, and by the way it is easieer to get ahold of him at night.. between 5-10. ttyl man.. whats ur name Ill ask him about you today and gimme ur number too in a pm and ill tell em to call you.

team_450_88
02-03-2004, 04:58 PM
I need some sponsors who should I try? Would Christian Paul Motorsports sponsor me?

LathersR
02-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
I need some sponsors who should I try? Would Christian Paul Motorsports sponsor me?

Ya, give him a shot.. By the way honda250xrider.. I talked to rick on his (cell).. he said call him on his cell tonight. He said there done and needs to package them.

honda250xrider
02-03-2004, 05:37 PM
thanks alot lathers, could i get your name so i can tell him you've been a help to me?... i appreciate it

LathersR
02-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Yep no prob.. my name is Daylen Lathers

vtwoodsrider
03-22-2004, 06:33 PM
yeah i am haveing the same problem. it acts like the phone is off the hook or something i have tried for two weeks to get through. they have my stem and scoops which they billed to my credit card on the fourth of march and i still havent seen them. i could have walked over and gotten them by now. Lathers any help with rick's digits would be great. you can pm me or im me @ dsing63 or even e mail me at tachedout63@netscape.com

LathersR
03-22-2004, 06:58 PM
Ill let him know.. ;)