PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Quad MX on TV?????

eddings
02-03-2004, 12:26 PM
I see bobsledding on the speed channel, they have poker on TV, R/C car racing on TV, but why in the heck don't they put the Quads on TV.

I would like to see coverage of the stadium series on TV, or the National MX on TV, but I am stuck watching Supercross instead of quads.

cdalejef
02-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by eddings
I see bobsledding on the speed channel, they have poker on TV, R/C car racing on TV, but why in the heck don't they put the Quads on TV.

I would like to see coverage of the stadium series on TV, or the National MX on TV, but I am stuck watching Supercross instead of quads. GNCC quads are on Speed Channel

TCracin440ex
02-03-2004, 01:18 PM
GNCC comes on every tuesday nite at 2 in the morning on speed channel....i just wish the gnc nationals would be on tv, and hell even put some quads in the x-games...quad freestyle

turnandburn
02-03-2004, 02:52 PM
I think the dirt bike guys are scared of the guads taking all the exposure away from them! I like bikes also but i think quads have the upper hand now in popularity.

roostin_dale
02-03-2004, 03:17 PM
I wish it was too...if you ever notice at local MX races the crowd always gets bigger when the quads line up!

AtvMxRider
02-03-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I wish it was too...if you ever notice at local MX races the crowd always gets bigger when the quads line up!

Not around here. You would think it's an intermission or something :grr: .

JUSTINcredible
02-03-2004, 10:20 PM
around here alot of the bike guys wouldent be caught dead racing a quad but everyone sure seems to love to watch them

ridefastrgetoff
02-04-2004, 05:17 AM
would prefer that quads not run the same night as them; I realize the quads have a tendency to flatten out the lines, if not totally destroy them. Kinda funny I think. Some of the local tracks here in Oklahoma run the quads on Friday night and Bikes on Sat. night; the numbers are growing for sure but there's still only 25% of quads racing as bikes so for now, the track owners aren't changing due to such small numbers. Most bikes get 200% pay-back but the quads are lucky to get 100%. Do you guys see similiar stuff where you race ?