PDA

View Full Version : COOL kids quad!!!

cannondale4good
02-02-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm selling my son's yamaha moto 4. Time to upgrade. It would make an excellent beginner quad. It's an 80 four stroke. It's the same engine that's in the raptor, but it's got a four speed instead of three. He's drag-raced it for 2 season's now. That's all he likes to do. Got the trophies to prove it. Try to get pics of them and quad. Smoked Raptor's, Trx 90's and LT80's. Brand new top end, FMF header and pipe, jet kit, and K&N. It's also got O'neal bars and brand new tires on it and a brand new starter ($300). The coolest thing about this quad is that I 'retro-fitted' some 250x plastic on it to give it that race look. I'm asking $1100 for it.

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by cannondale4good
I'm selling my son's yamaha moto 4. Time to upgrade. It would make an excellent beginner quad. It's an 80 four stroke. It's the same engine that's in the raptor, but it's got a four speed instead of three. He's drag-raced it for 2 season's now. That's all he likes to do. Got the trophies to prove it. Try to get pics of them and quad. Smoked Raptor's, Trx 90's and LT80's. Brand new top end, FMF header and pipe, jet kit, and K&N. It's also got O'neal bars and brand new tires on it and a brand new starter ($300). The coolest thing about this quad is that I 'retro-fitted' some 250x plastic on it to give it that race look. I'm asking $1100 for it. this I gotta See.....:eek2: :macho

dirtmomma
02-03-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
this I gotta See.....:eek2: :macho

DITTO!!:p

sickmojave
02-03-2004, 09:39 AM
I sent you an email ;)