PDA

View Full Version : White Brothers or DMC?

EXrider02
02-26-2002, 08:42 AM
I have a 300EX and I'm going to be putting an exhaust on it. What would you guys recommend, the White Brothers complete system or the DMC system?

02-26-2002, 07:43 PM
go wit wb

shook
02-26-2002, 07:52 PM
I have W/B on my 400ex and its ok I have heard good things about the DMC I actually want to take my W/B off and try a DMC or the fatboy 4 or one of the other ones there are so many new pipes out now that are supposed to be good.Im looking into the TC racing the GT Thunder the CT Racing FATBOY4 who knows which is best they need to do another pipe shoot out on some modified EX's

Texan32
02-27-2002, 07:24 AM
I put my DMC on about a month ago. I ran a 165 main, stock pilot, mixture screw out 3 turns, K&N, outerware and no airbox lid. 3rd gear wheelies are a guarantee, motor revs out in 4th, and shifting comes much faster because of the new power. The Alien is a little loud. Take the baffle off your stock exhaust and thats pretty close to the noise level, but a MUCH better (throaty and mean) sound.

I went through Factory Racing (JR is how i talk to). Delivered to my door it was 489. Took 4 days. I HIGHLY recommend DMC "Alien" and Factory Racing.:macho