PDA

View Full Version : Tires for a 400ex

02-26-2002, 07:49 AM
What all around tires are you guys runnin' on your 400's. I'm looking for a new set of rears that are close in size to the stocks. I've been looking at the Pure Sport"Bandits". Are they good for all types of riding(track,snow,trails and mud)? I see that they come in the exact same size as the stocks........so I can re-use the rear rims. Give me your input on what these tires if you have ever used them. Thanks!

CranMan
02-26-2002, 09:32 AM
You can "re-use" your stock rims for many different tire sizes. The stock size tires are good gor general riding, bigger ones for really rough stuff, smaller for MX. I've heard Bandits are a great all-around tire...

RideRed400EX
02-26-2002, 09:48 AM
I'd go with the Razr if you want an "all-around" tire. It does everything pretty well and they are six ply.

tumbler440Ex
02-26-2002, 01:02 PM
razrs man if u love to drive in snow man dont get razrs no good in snow u need some lug that grabs man i live in canada new brunswick i know all bout snow driving man dont buy razrs for snow or mud rest are wicked but get like bandents or fastraxers realtors black waters somthin like that type of lug thats just my 2cent

ChadEXer
02-26-2002, 01:08 PM
Man just get you some Titan Trail Claws. When I was lookin for some tires I called Terry Marcum and he said they hook up better than anything. He was right!! I love mine and they definately do the job! I was considering the Bandits too but Terry said they are too heavy and the Claws hook up better! You can get a set of Trail Claws on ITP 190's for $200 in your door!