PDA

View Full Version : lookin Good!

trout
02-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Well with the third round of racing finished up and Tim Farr with back to back wins AND the fastest lap time for the night( three(3) seconds faster than the closest rival, Kory Ellis Yamaha) I believe the Honda is "Looking Good"

Cant decide what to buy, 05' Suzuki, perportedly a 450, by Doug gust in DW, the honda, seeming to win effortlessly, or the "faster" notice the " " , infering sarcasm, Yamaha.

decisions decisions, nice to have them, decisions that is.

exciting times, soon to be three high performance readilly available quads.

trout

trueblue450
02-02-2004, 11:57 AM
if you buy the honda you will be "just as good if not better" than farr:rolleyes: :confused:

notice the quotes to notate the sarcasm

trout
02-02-2004, 12:02 PM
yeah, Farr could probably win on a Kasea Skyhawk, but at least it proves the honda IS competitive, it would be different if he got second two times in a row to a yamaha, but he didnt. Now if by the end of the Year Farr is the only Honda that gets to the podium I will be suspect, but I highly doubt that outcome.

trout

trueblue450
02-02-2004, 12:03 PM
im just razzin yah.. i know the honda is a great quad, i would have got one but i couldnt wait.

trout
02-02-2004, 12:09 PM
its a tough decision, i have a few thousand more to save then I got to make a decision, and I dont wanna.

trout