PDA

View Full Version : hrc kits

bigz-71
02-01-2004, 10:14 PM
i wanted to know if any of the guys that already own a 450R if they have installed their hrc kits. did you ride it before you installed it and if so did you notice a big difference between the stock and the hrc kit?

i am still trying to figure out if i want to buy it or not. i know the cam is worth it but what if i wait a little bit and see what the aftermarket cams will do compared to the hrc kit cam. the end cap on the exhaust, i think its b/s. i want a full exhaust system.

so i am wanting to know if anyone has rode it without the kit and with the kit. let me and everyone else know if it is worth buying.

2004TRX450R
02-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Well I've ridden mine before the HRC kit and I installed the kit last week. Haven't had a chance to ride it yet but will ride it tomorrow and let you all know what I think of it.

bigz-71
02-02-2004, 12:32 PM
thanks

2004TRX450R
02-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Just got back from my first ride with the HRC kit and it is sweet! When I first got on it I was expecting more but after I rode it for a bit I could tell it was pulling a lot harder out of the corners than before. I think the power is so smooth and there isn't a big hit of power so it makes it harder to feel the difference at first but once you ride it you realize it is pulling way harder than before. I LOVE IT!!!