PDA

View Full Version : Sand tires unlimited??

rhandw69
02-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Has anyone used the Sand Tires Unlimited "Padla Brats". They are the straight paddle design. I hear they are pretty light but Im not sure about how hight paddle height is on them compared to the haulers.
Heres a link to find out more about them.

http://www.sandtiresunlimited.com/index.html

InsAyneROostin
02-01-2004, 09:58 PM
I haven't had much experience myself with the paddle brats but a friend of mine uses a set and says thet they're alright for just cruising and casual riding, but for serious dragging and hillclimbing, or more aggressive duning, go for the haulers or the extremes. (skat-trak) I use haulers and they absolutely rip. I like STU's sand skate 2, they'rea a good all around sand tire. good for powerslides. but i'd go with the haulers. they can be custom tailored for different power needs. hope this helps in some way. :)

InsAyneROostin
02-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Oh! and to add to that we compared our tires when mounted on the wheels, that my 8 paddle haulers are lighter than his 9 paddle PBrats. hope this helps also! PEACE!

QuadJunkies
02-02-2004, 01:14 AM
I personally wondered myself how these tires would be since they are so light!:eek2: I tohught the Padla's were VERY light, alot lighter than the Haulers???:confused:

rhandw69
02-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah, thats what i always thought too as far as the weight is concerned. Ive always used the Haulers both on my 400 and my wifes Banshee. I just like the price of the STUs though. I want to run a 22" tire, say like on an 8" rim. Oh well, thanks for the replys, i guess ill just have to save a little more for the haulers.

InsAyneROostin
02-02-2004, 07:06 PM
No probelm, guy. Anytime.;)