PDA

View Full Version : decision

H0nDo
02-01-2004, 07:41 PM
alright......im a 6'6 freshman that starts varsity in basketball......i could prolly get through college playing......the thing is...... i love to ride and think by the time im older and want to seriously get involved with racing......ill be around 6'10 and weigh prolly 250......when im that tall i wont be able to fit on a quad and ill weigh too much for my quad to haul me around......should i just give up my hope on racing and stick strictly to basketball?

sprtrx300ex
02-01-2004, 07:45 PM
To be honest with you, anyone can ride a quad. Your size doesnt really matter as long as you have a quad that can support it.

wilkin250r
02-01-2004, 07:49 PM
You have a gift, don't waste it. Riding is fun, but it won't pay your bills, or pay for college. Make your basketball pay for your college, and get a degree.

Get a scolorship for basketball to a good college.

Use your basketball skills to pay for your college.

Don't make basketball your life, just use it as a stepping stone to pay your way to a good college.

I hope you don't misunderstand my advise. Did I make it clear enough?

sly400ex
02-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
You have a gift, don't waste it. Riding is fun, but it won't pay your bills, or pay for college. Make your basketball pay for your college, and get a degree.

Get a scolorship for basketball to a good college.

Use your basketball skills to pay for your college.

Don't make basketball your life, just use it as a stepping stone to pay your way to a good college.

I hope you don't misunderstand my advise. Did I make it clear enough?

Perfectly said!:)