PDA

View Full Version : Got my new adapt graphics !

Quikquad
02-01-2004, 07:07 PM
I got my new adapt graphics on Friday and I just finished putting them on. No doubt, my Z-400 will be the best looking quad on the track next weekend. It looks awesome. I was afraid I would have trouble installing them but it was a breeze, only took a couple of hours. My friend has had the adapt kit on his KFX for about 9mos now and it still looks like new, so I don't expect to be doing another install for quite a while.

Quikquad

atvwoodsracer
02-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Quikquad,

I have the adapt KFX400 kit and your right, I does look awesome. I've had mine for a few months now and it's taking my abuse with no problem. I should have my new YFZ by the end of next week and it will definately be flying the adapt logo as well. I checked with them to see when it will be available and they sent me a picture of the kit and said it will be for sale on their web site very soon. As I expected the YFZ kit looked wicked and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

hotsami
02-01-2004, 08:00 PM
I saw your post and checked out their web site. Took me a few mins to find it, you could have given their address being that your so happy with them. www.adaptracing.com for anyone else who may want to know.I actually saw adapt in this months dirtwheels with a pic of the z kit. My husband has been shopping for graphics for my Z but I haven't seen any I really liked until I saw theirs. The kit does look pretty sweet, definately the best looking I've found. I guess I'll go ahead order one this week since you guys say its as nice as it looks.

Pappy
02-03-2004, 09:17 PM
i hear you guys may become regulars around here:cool:

welcome;)

toledo ex
02-03-2004, 09:50 PM
i like cheese

Knips178
02-05-2004, 02:26 PM
why are you Z400 guys hanging out on a Honda website? Did you have Hondas then get Z400s or what? Not hating, just wondering.

Knips178
02-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Hey, I'm a cheese head. Only after my 6th heart attack did i find out it wasn't so good for the heart. aaaaahhhh, CLEAR! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! make that 7.

Cole Trane
02-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Yall' got any pics of those adapt graphic kits? I've never heard of them.