PDA

View Full Version : Tants-Sent Me All Of My Money Back

kymo99
02-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Tants sent my full $35 back to me. I received it yesterday, but didn't get home to check my mail until this afternoon.

In Tants defense, he did send me a cut out of the package that he mailed to me on December 16th that had a shipping receipt on it. It shows that it was returned to Tants on January 10th.

In my defense, I started the other thread complaining about him on January 21st. None of this would have had to have happened if Tants just would have made contact with me or replied to my attempts to contact him regarding the status of the package.

I would like to ask the Administers of this site to delete the previous thread started by me in this forum. It is locked, otherwise I would have done it myself.

Pappy
02-01-2004, 03:16 PM
ill handle it for ya.

the mail and UPS have been way wacked for the last month. i have had more returned packages and delayed shipments then you can imagine. i dunno if its the weather or what...but i dont like it:p

seatec
02-01-2004, 04:39 PM
why are you talking and not riding your new toy?;)

Pappy
02-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by seatec
why are you talking and not riding your new toy?;)

we rode for several hours today:D

250rpilot
02-01-2004, 04:56 PM
true dat, ups has been screwy for me also, stuff has been taking forever!

tants
02-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by kymo99
Tants sent my full $35 back to me. I received it yesterday, but didn't get home to check my mail until this afternoon.

In Tants defense, he did send me a cut out of the package that he mailed to me on December 16th that had a shipping receipt on it. It shows that it was returned to Tants on January 10th.

In my defense, I started the other thread complaining about him on January 21st. None of this would have had to have happened if Tants just would have made contact with me or replied to my attempts to contact him regarding the status of the package.

I would like to ask the Administers of this site to delete the previous thread started by me in this forum. It is locked, otherwise I would have done it myself.

just happy everything worked out and now you believe me that i never tried to rip you off.

thanks again for doing the right thing and posting this thread.

o ya, thanks to atvmxrider and alaskaspeed for your quick assumptions of me ripping this kid off.. :rolleyes:

Matt756
02-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
we rode for several hours today:D
wheres the pics;)

Pappy
02-01-2004, 05:36 PM
look in the trail tales section

Matt756
02-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
look in the trail tales section