PDA

View Full Version : Tants

QuadRacer041
02-01-2004, 02:01 PM
i feel i must post this about tants after reading his locked thread.
i have dealt with him many many times buying and selling parts and have to say i dont think he would try to rip anyone off for a measley $35.
give me a break
hew says he has proof that he shipped the items and the dates they were shipped then returned to him, and i believe him.

and to the guy that started the thread about him, your lucky it wasnt me because i would be suing you for posting my name and address on here then id come down to kansas and lay you out.

what a d1ck

kymo99
02-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Oooh, you are a tough guy talking smack, over the internet of all places, all the way out in New Jersey about coming to Kansas and laying me out. ROTFLMAO! :rolleyes: How old are you? I am guessing about 9.

I gave Tants fair warning via e-mail and a pm that I was going to call him out on this forum if he did not respond back to me. After he read my pm and chose to ignore me, I did what I said I would. I am sorry it had to come to this. Believe me, this was a big waste of time for me to have to do this and would have preferred not to. It was my last resort and it turned out to be the only thing that worked to get his attention. I am glad that you had good luck with Tants, but just because you did doesn't mean that I should let it slide for what happened with me.

All Tants had to do was give me an update on the package or at least acknowledge that there was a problem and he was looking in to it.

QuadRacer041
02-01-2004, 07:24 PM
ahhh 9 i think not:rolleyes:

well see if your a big enough man to apoligize when you recieve your money back with proof that he sent it out back in december.