PDA

View Full Version : WHOS IN? (cali!!!!!)

hetrick425ex
02-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Whats up guys im just if any exriders are headin to cali for rd. 1????
Im from NorthWestern PA and its hellacold so im headin over... Weather looks very pleasent so im pumped..... if anyone shows up come find me and introduce yourself... Im Casey from Hetrick Racing so ill probably be near our small trailer, Baldwins rig or JB racings rig...those who can make it out, sorry...ill send you a postcard :)
Later

gibson400ex
02-01-2004, 12:35 PM
is this for round 1 of Glen Helen?

If it is Randy Lehr needs his quad hauled out there because he is flying and has lost his quads ride to California,

Do you know anyone who would bring his quad?

He is racing pro, and if you want to talk to him on aim his s/n is QuadKidYfz , he is going pro this year and lost his quads ride to Cali, if you know anyone who could bring his quad, just call him or talk to him on aim.

We build custom quads and if we had one just for show we would most definatley let him use it, but we dont have one to let him use:(

MXcutie
02-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by hetrick425ex
Whats up guys im just if any exriders are headin to cali for rd. 1????
Im from NorthWestern PA and its hellacold so im headin over... Weather looks very pleasent so im pumped..... if anyone shows up come find me and introduce yourself... Im Casey from Hetrick Racing so ill probably be near our small trailer, Baldwins rig or JB racings rig...those who can make it out, sorry...ill send you a postcard :)
Later

hey freak! Have fun i'm housesitting John's place :devil: starting tomorrow nite :devil: thansk for sending me the other free ticket you had :( i'm really upset with you over that freak!!!! anyhow have fun and keep me updated on the boyz :)

400grl
02-01-2004, 05:51 PM
I'm going! I'm going!! I'm going!!! WOOHOOO!! :)

If you see a girl racing B/C class on a Banshee - that is me! :) :)

Duncanracer
02-01-2004, 09:56 PM
good luck 400grl

turns out i wont be making it, i dont ahve enough money to race that event, so i will be going out to a local d-37 desert race instead....

jtstapleton76
02-02-2004, 10:47 AM
I hope you're all in good shape. I was just there a few days ago and WOW, that track is a workout. It's over a mile a lap but It's the coolest layout I've seen. It get's rutted quick but I'm sure it'll be great racing. Hope to see some of you out there. I'll be the one with the beer in #72's rig.

400grl
02-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Yeah - the national track looks like it's pretty long......we have a track out here that is a mile and a half...it's not too bad...can wear you down in a race though!! :) Gotta pace yourself! LOL!

I can't wait for this weekend!!! I'm so stoked!!

AndreS
02-02-2004, 12:02 PM
i'll be there... gasgas 300 #751 running open C

400grl
02-02-2004, 12:11 PM
ooooo....I will be running open C too! :) #29! Be nice to me!! ;) JP!

norrisboat
02-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by jtstapleton76
I hope you're all in good shape. I was just there a few days ago and WOW, that track is a workout. It's over a mile a lap but It's the coolest layout I've seen. It get's rutted quick but I'm sure it'll be great racing. Hope to see some of you out there. I'll be the one with the beer in #72's rig.

Isnt that a requirement in #72's pit. haha.

The track is actually more like 2 miles long. It is the most brutal track I have ever raced on before. It will definitly be an exciting pro race.

400grl
02-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Ouch....two miles? I better step up my workouts!!! LOL!!!

Norrisboat - how you liking your R (I heard you got one?? )

Paul400ex2002
02-02-2004, 01:13 PM
I'll be there, most likely racing 250B and either 4stroke b or production B

jtstapleton76
02-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by norrisboat
Isnt that a requirement in #72's pit. haha.

You don't think this manly physique comes from working out do you? lol

norrisboat
02-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Ouch....two miles? I better step up my workouts!!! LOL!!!

Norrisboat - how you liking your R (I heard you got one?? )

It has a lot of potential. With suspension the 450r will be a killer bike. It is so light and easy to through around in the air. The brakes are just incredible. If you dont think the brakes can get any better then put on an rtc brake lever. Its insane how good the brakes are. You dont need steel braided brake lines for it. Even Tim farr doesnt run steel brake lines.

The power is great too. It needs a little more fine tuning to keep up with the yfz but the 450r handles better.

JT, Since when did you get a manly physique??? just kiddin