PDA

View Full Version : Here he is our Champion!!!

dirtmomma
02-01-2004, 10:01 AM
WEll he DID pull it off, here's my son DJ w/ his Championship trophy & plate :D :D :D We had a good time @ the banquet & Ron got offered to run the pro class next year on a 250R owned by the guy that does the pro pay out so he's pretty stoked about that!! We'll see if he runs it, he's not too into racing flattrack BUT you should see the quad he will be running........it is SAWEEET!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/pec997e953877f48102dcec1822bc5389/f9c033f4.jpg

Here's his class on the podium.... sorry for the crappy pic quality:rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p3e21733a57f6f8193b88f4f17c5d1832/f9c033e2.jpg

Here's my niece w/ her Championship too......GIRLZ RULE BOYZ DROOL HEHEHEHE she was the only girl in the class so the boys weren't too happy about this LOL
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p2560af3aae18be7981378f56721a7e32/f9c033df.jpg

Here's my main pit man w/ his "Thank You" plaque ;) & my lil man too on right, nephew in back
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p514397b89433d9d3ffa40c73999c0520/f9c033ec.jpg
One more of the Champ!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p27ac079fbfe54edd6f4e6f178695fea2/f9c033f0.jpg

roostin_dale
02-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Congrats! Bet that was a happy day;)

dirtmomma
02-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Yeah it was a happy day, kinda gave me the chills when he hopped up there in the #1 spot :) gave him a MAJOR boost of confidence & he's ready for the summer series!!

gibson400ex
02-01-2004, 12:50 PM
you have the pics of the 250r Ron might be running?

QFT712
02-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Ron Who?? And which one of Randy's quads did he get offered?

gibson400ex
02-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by QFT712
Ron Who?? And which one of Randy's quads did he get offered?

Her husband i dno......

QFT712
02-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Dirtmomma??Is this Kym S.?

400ex#18
02-01-2004, 07:51 PM
congrats! and good luck with the next season!

dirtmomma
02-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Dirtmomma??Is this Kym S.?

Haha is this who I think it is??? Hmmmm (TS) if so hey whats up. Anyway Randy & him were talkin & he said something about his quad & thats when the subject came up so we'll see he may forget about it by next season. NOpe no pics of the quads.

QFT712
02-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Yup.. How r u? I'm hangin in CA now.. its been ok. Headed to Vegas for the ICE race this weekend with Lance then some Glen Helen races this summer..

dirtmomma
02-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Yup.. How r u? I'm hangin in CA now.. its been ok. Headed to Vegas for the ICE race this weekend with Lance then some Glen Helen races this summer..

Right on glad to see ya on here;) Yeah Quadjunkies(Tinafrom Idaho) she raced this weekend in Idaho she posted some good pics sounds like Lance did pretty good. Good luck in Vegas I bet that's gonna be a BLAST :blah: Have you heard about the race April 25 @ Goldendale? We're gonna head down to that, it'll be the 1st time doing that type of racing so it should be interesting!! WEll TTYL>:cool:

QFT712
02-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Good to hear from you.. I met Tina and Troy in ID. this summer. I went to a MX race there.. I think the ICE race will be a good one, Somthing new. I did hear about the race in Goldendale... sounds fun, you guys will like it.

QuadJunkies
02-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Yup.. How r u? I'm hangin in CA now.. its been ok. Headed to Vegas for the ICE race this weekend with Lance then some Glen Helen races this summer.. Todd.. is that You???:huh :D Hey~~~ Its Tina !! Hows it going????!! Did you check out the pics I got of the Ice races???

QuadJunkies
02-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Good to hear from you.. I met Tina and Troy in ID. this summer. I went to a MX race there.. I think the ICE race will be a good one, Somthing new. I did hear about the race in Goldendale... sounds fun, you guys will like it. you gonna make it uout for it??? I sent a few emails to the Locals.... Im gonna see how the finances are and maybe swing a race :D BTW Kym~~~~~ Congrats to Da Man!!!!:macho I swear this boy seriously is runnin like a raped ape on that track!! Kim has sent me some vids of there races and Im tellin you guys. these two are fast riders!!:blah:

400exmom
02-02-2004, 08:58 AM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! :cool: :cool:

dirtmomma
02-02-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey Thanks girls :D say tina you wouldn't happen to have any spare nerf bars layin around would ya?? I can't remember if you sold your old ones or not, lookin for a pair for the 400, he's sitting here next to me now & it sounds like he's gonna let me run it this summer too :blah: I've already got it figured out, gonna put my tires & wheels on it, but now I need some nerf's cuz it doesn't have any :( also gotta slam er to the ground too :devil: OH I'm getting stoked now, I wanna run it on our outdoor track down @ Rainier oh my that'll be FUN FUN FUN!!!! Probably gonna have a PO'ed son though hehehe awe he'll be ok he's gonna get to run the blaster & 300 (brat)

QuadJunkies
02-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Sorry.... The nerfs are already sold to a guy In Cali.:( ..... I was talking to some of the people who ice raced this wk end that are from Wash. and they all LOVE that track(hmm cant remember the name of it right off hand):o the LONG but narrow track?? So Kym~~~ You doing any motorcross? Or just Harescrambles....Maybe do some Super Motorcross and catch some sick air on that 300ex:D

dirtmomma
02-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Sorry.... The nerfs are already sold to a guy In Cali.:( ..... I was talking to some of the people who ice raced this wk end that are from Wash. and they all LOVE that track(hmm cant remember the name of it right off hand):o the LONG but narrow track?? So Kym~~~ You doing any motorcross? Or just Harescrambles....Maybe do some Super Motorcross and catch some sick air on that 300ex:D

Yeah I thought you probably sold them oh well just have to keep my ears/eyes open for a pair of used ones or just might have to order some up I think thats one reason I'm not comfy on the 400 is it doens't have nerfs!!
The name of the Track is Bob Lamphere's something or other, & yeah it is sweet can't wait till they have it up again might have to take the 400 out there :blah:

LMAO your a funny one aren't you!!! I'll have to see about gettin' "sick" air though :o I'm kind of a sissy hehe :blah: We'll probably do some rough scrambles likein the video w/ the little jumps, I know DJ is stoked about goin to Hannegan HE wants to get sick air, he was gettin some good air yesterday on a couple jumps where we were riding in fact I was too for that matter.

JTRtrx250r
02-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Randys Rs are about as trick as they come,especially around here!! haha, good luck w/ that!!!

T.S., this is Mark S's buddy Jeremy,last time I saw you was at Reiter, whatchs doin' in Cal? Marks got a new woman so I havent been getting to do too much riding lately haha,hes got that R parked and starting to mod out his 400ex, trying to get my R ready for some summer racing, I almost got another R built,not sure if Im gonna keep it..or sell it for some bling to my main R wish me luck!!..I need it LOL

Dirtmomma, Congrats to DJ, the big trophys are cool...but its the plate that makes it even cooler haha,he'll really like Hannegan..,its got some launcher jumps,:macho

Take Care guys!;)

QFT712
02-02-2004, 08:16 PM
JTR... AHh,, yup I remember the Reiter pit trip.. Say hi to Mark for me.. I am living in Central CA. Been here since Aug. Its been ok. Got some good racing planned for this year.

QFT712
02-02-2004, 08:21 PM
dirtmomma.. If you guys enjoy flattrack you will love Rainer. I got to race there one time and had a blast.. The clay is fun to run on.. very smooth no Monroe ruts.
HI Tina.. I did see the pics of the Ice race.. they look great. Lance sponsered you eh.. that's cool and his YZ looks nice. Will probably see you at Caldwell on the 20/21..

JTRtrx250r
02-02-2004, 08:40 PM
JTR... AHh,, yup I remember the Reiter pit trip.. Say hi to Mark for me.. I am living in Central CA. Been here since Aug. Its been ok. Got some good racing planned for this year. Yep , I sure will tell him, are you moving back soon? I think Im gonna need to try and chase you guys around for awhile haha, dont get much seat time anymore and way out of shape:o Best of luck to you down there,and Take Care man,maybe we'll see ya soon;) :D

Jeremy

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 12:07 AM
dirtmomma..
HI Tina.. I did see the pics of the Ice race.. they look great. Lance sponsered you eh.. that's cool and his YZ looks nice. Will probably see you at Caldwell on the 20/21.. You gonna swing a race on the dbl header wk end Eh????:macho Cool! Will be nice to meet up with you again........:)

dirtmomma
02-03-2004, 07:53 AM
dirtmomma.. If you guys enjoy flattrack you will love Rainer. I got to race there one time and had a blast.. The clay is fun to run on.. very smooth no Monroe ruts.
HI Tina.. I did see the pics of the Ice race.. they look great. Lance sponsered you eh.. that's cool and his YZ looks nice. Will probably see you at Caldwell on the 20/21..

OH YEAH DJ LOVES that track!! We've taken him out there a few times but I think he's only got to race there once & that was when we were tuning the blaster last year before Monore!! Every time we go it gets RAINED out gee imagine that LOL. Last time we were there was last summer & he was HAULIN ARSE :blah: but of ocurse it started raining & they called it, makes me a little nervous but now that i've practiced on the hard pack clay @ RMC I kow why he likes it!! Yeah much nicer not too have to drive thru "holes" in the track!!! Man wish we could make it to Idaho on the 20/21 hmmmmmmmm if Ron ever gets this side job done maybe we could!! Have to check the calendar :devil: & weather not too hip on driving the motrhome in the snow. Tina is your quad ready????

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Man wish we could make it to Idaho on the 20/21 hmmmmmmmm if Ron ever gets this side job done maybe we could!! Have to check the calendar :devil: & weather not too hip on driving the motrhome in the snow. Tina is your quad ready???? no. But it will be this week.............:D The roads suck totally today for sure...Im sick of all this snow. I WANT SPRING!!! IF the roads clear up,and you want to ..... You are MORE than welcome to stay at my house that would save you a few pennies;) then you dont have to oull the motorhome either.....

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Kym~~ your nor going to believe this..... Chandra is racing with us that wk end too possibly:huh :blah: I didnt know that she is frinds with TC and Lance. I dont know what class shes running ,but Im gonna run BOTH the last race or two.....:D That girl is gonna school me!!:o

dirtmomma
02-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Kym~~ your nor going to believe this..... Chandra is racing with us that wk end too possibly:huh :blah: I didnt know that she is frinds with TC and Lance. I dont know what class shes running ,but Im gonna run BOTH the last race or two.....:D That girl is gonna school me!!:o

HAHA Yeah I was thinkin she might be cuz @ the last race rider's meeting they announced about the race over there, I would be willing to bet that there might be quite a few WA riders there ;) She usually runs the women's & then I think the 2 stroke &/or 250 class??? AWE you'll be just fine ;) She's FAST though but just think you'll have MORE POWER :blah: :macho GOOD LUCK!!! I'm gonna chat w/ Ron tonight about it :devil: do they have a Blaster class down there?? If not I guess we'll throw the boy in a 2 stroke class:eek2: if we come down that is!

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 11:53 PM
HAHA Yeah I was thinkin she might be cuz @ the last race rider's meeting they announced about the race over there, I would be willing to bet that there might be quite a few WA riders there ;) She usually runs the women's & then I think the 2 stroke &/or 250 class??? AWE you'll be just fine ;) She's FAST though but just think you'll have MORE POWER :blah: :macho GOOD LUCK!!! I'm gonna chat w/ Ron tonight about it :devil: do they have a Blaster class down there?? If not I guess we'll throw the boy in a 2 stroke class:eek2: if we come down that is! currently, all we are running is Open class Mens and Womens and a minis 50cc and a 90 cc class:( As the sport grows down here so will the lcasses, but not enough of the in between classes to have that many yet. How old is your Son again???

dirtmomma
02-04-2004, 08:16 AM
currently, all we are running is Open class Mens and Womens and a minis 50cc and a 90 cc class:( As the sport grows down here so will the lcasses, but not enough of the in between classes to have that many yet. How old is your Son again???

:confused: :huh WOW thats crazy!!! DJ is 13, I'd stick him in the men's( if they let him he does better running w/ big quads) but I dont' think we're gonna make it anyway :( since Ron's was outta work we really can't afford it oh well maybe next time. I think we will just hit a local race on Valentines Day, I have my choice to go to a movie & dinner or racing.....I'm taking RACINGhehehe Now I have to go set the 300 back up for flattrack:rolleyes: Say what do you use for a front lowering kit on the 400?? Trying to figure something out for ours w/o welding on it if we don't have too.

QuadJunkies
02-04-2004, 09:53 AM
:confused: :huh WOW thats crazy!!! DJ is 13, I'd stick him in the men's( if they let him he does better running w/ big quads) but I dont' think we're gonna make it anyway :( since Ron's was outta work we really can't afford it oh well maybe next time. I think we will just hit a local race on Valentines Day, I have my choice to go to a movie & dinner or racing.....I'm taking RACINGhehehe Now I have to go set the 300 back up for flattrack:rolleyes: Say what do you use for a front lowering kit on the 400?? Trying to figure something out for ours w/o welding on it if we don't have too. I have a custom made lowring piece I ll take a pic of and you can tell me if you want to buy or not, I personally dont like my front lowered I use the shocks to set up a little but I like my nose up a little higher than the rear,for some reason to me , I fell more in control, I have NEVER had a spin out on corner with the way iots sitting now...... some do well with the whole thing slammin, I personally dont like it, thats just my preference though.. Lance said we will have about 10 from Wash. coming and yes, Chandra is too... I wish you could come.....:( Troy as ALL stoked! But I understand........;)

dirtmomma
02-04-2004, 01:44 PM
I have a custom made lowring piece I ll take a pic of and you can tell me if you want to buy or not, I personally dont like my front lowered I use the shocks to set up a little but I like my nose up a little higher than the rear,for some reason to me , I fell more in control, I have NEVER had a spin out on corner with the way iots sitting now...... some do well with the whole thing slammin, I personally dont like it, thats just my preference though.. Lance said we will have about 10 from Wash. coming and yes, Chandra is too... I wish you could come.....:( Troy as ALL stoked! But I understand........;)

That would be cool if you could get me a pic, it may be low enough once we put the radials on the front too, OH see I'm the opposite of you I HAVE TO HAVE IT AS LOW AS IT'LL GO W/O touching the ground LOL. In the 1st few races this season I didn't have my rear one on & it just didn'thandle as well as when it's slammed down, yep everyone has thier own preferece!!
I wish we could make it out too :grr: heck I was even gonna go so far as to try to find a ride for our quads & drive the truck out but guess we'll have to wait, maybe we'll show up this summer (St A's)who knows, seems like plans just get destroyed lately :confused: We do better if we just load up & go sometimes w/ NO plans for some reason hahaha OH WELL I'm sure we'll get to meet in person sometime heck I already feel like we know each other so it'll be like meeting old friends LOL
Just curious do you think they would let DJ run w/ the men's open??

QuadJunkies
02-05-2004, 12:03 AM
That would be cool if you could get me a pic, it may be low enough once we put the radials on the front too, OH see I'm the opposite of you I HAVE TO HAVE IT AS LOW AS IT'LL GO W/O touching the ground LOL. In the 1st few races this season I didn't have my rear one on & it just didn'thandle as well as when it's slammed down, yep everyone has thier own preferece!!
I wish we could make it out too :grr: heck I was even gonna go so far as to try to find a ride for our quads & drive the truck out but guess we'll have to wait, maybe we'll show up this summer (St A's)who knows, seems like plans just get destroyed lately :confused: We do better if we just load up & go sometimes w/ NO plans for some reason hahaha OH WELL I'm sure we'll get to meet in person sometime heck I already feel like we know each other so it'll be like meeting old friends LOL
Just curious do you think they would let DJ run w/ the men's open?? Yeah, I like my rear slammin too!:blah: but the nose up a bit..Ill PM you about the rest........:D