PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break ride 3/1-3/7

bigz-71
01-31-2004, 10:47 PM
i am looking for some place to go ride on spring break. i went last year to Ocala, Fl. i was so much fun. does anyone know anywhere else that you can ride during the week and weekend? i live in memphis, tennessee. i am wanting to get away for like five days and just ride. i was thinking about going back to Ocala. does anyone know of anyother trails like them (which they are most hard packed sand) around my areas say 8 hours away. i know there is little sahira in OK. i am just looking to see what my options are for riding.

exrider505
02-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Land Between The Lakes is a good place, an hour and 45 min. from Nashville. Go to www.LBL.org for more info. Coal Creek I have heard is preatty good too their website is www.windrockatv.com.

bigz-71
02-01-2004, 09:57 PM
i have been to LBL. its good but too many rocks. i liked the hard packed sand in florida. it was cool. i just wanted to find some different places to ride. i am will to travel too. thanks for the help.

exrider505
02-02-2004, 06:42 AM
I forgot about wheelin in the country. There website, www.wheelininthecountry.com Not as many rocks.