PDA

View Full Version : shock question

trouble661
01-31-2004, 08:52 PM
i was thinking about buying some shock for my 400ex. i have saw shock with and without rezi. what is the diff? I noticed rezi's are a lot more expensive. im just the casual weekend rider. what should i get?i dont want to spend an arm and a leg but then again i dont want to buy junk.

01-31-2004, 09:14 PM
here is what you need...."works w/o rezzies".. what rezzies do is keep your fluid nice & cool for long rides & big jumps & stuff....if you just recreational ride than rezzies aren't for you & wouldn't necessarily be a waste of money but you would be fine without them & your extra $$$. I have the works w/o rezzies & they were great in new form but they could be better so i sent them to derisi racing & had them revalved with a pro millenium kit. You might want to find a used pair of any shocks & have them revalved for you. you would save some money that way too

bone705
01-31-2004, 10:17 PM
how much better did the pro millenium kit make it? what all did they do to your shocks?

01-31-2004, 10:21 PM
his pro millenium kit made it better than almost all the shocks out there performance wise. what he did was put a kit that allows the fluid to flow better into my front & rear stock shocks & also valve the shocks to my weight & riding spec's www.derisiracing.com