PDA

View Full Version : How long was your Wait??

EX4me
01-31-2004, 07:35 PM
I'm just wondering for you guys & girls that have placed orders with C&D in the past, what was the average time for receiving your orders. I placed an order back on Jan. 19th & have still not received it. Sent them a message earlier this week & said I should have it by Fri. 30th. Well, it Saturday now & still haven't seen it. We had alot of ice here in N.C. Mon. & Tues. so the mail didn't even run. They were really nice on the phone & very helpfull when I placed my order. I'm not trying to ***** or knock them, I'm just wondering where my order is.:confused: :confused: What's the longest you have ever waited??

Rrider4life8
01-31-2004, 08:16 PM
took them 3 weeks for me ... but it was worth it

K_Fulk
01-31-2004, 10:03 PM
My stuff from them came fairly quick. I did see a fedex trck in the median the other day maybe thats why there taking so long. :eek2:

CTmxyfz
02-01-2004, 07:17 AM
A month on my hipers because hiper was dumb and going on 3 weeks for AC propegs for my dads 400ex because AC doesn't have any nets.... not C&ds fault. Just the companies.

Guy400
02-01-2004, 07:21 AM
If you're post office isn't running their routes than you can bet UPS and FedEx are having problems as well. Not only that but the company that actually makes your parts could be running behind.

EX4me
02-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys, I figured it would be the delivery service or something. C&D seems to be a pretty cool place.