PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!Does anyone have VIDEO of TT races?

TheWolf
01-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Does anyone have video of TT races they could share with me? Preferably national events(either professional of home viseo). I would like anything you could come up with. Please have good clear video.

My wife would like to try it and we want to know what to expect. If we could watch a lot on video to have a good idea of the way the tracks are and what other people are riding an how they ride would be of great help to us.
Video of womens national TT/Short track would be perfect, but we will take all video we can.

Can anyone help us out. please PM me with what you have.(what race , where, how long video, national/local, professional video/home video)

Thanks so very much in advance..

TheWolf
02-02-2004, 06:34 PM
TTT

AtvMxRider
02-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Try here. It takes awhile to download but it's a pretty good movie.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83702&highlight=hoosiers

racerx573
02-03-2004, 03:52 PM
REM-N-S should have races of all nationals available for purchase.

racerx573
02-03-2004, 03:53 PM
www.remnsproductions.com

TheWolf
02-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks atvmxrider! He took the whole video down but has a trailer up to download. I downloaded it, it looks like a nice video, but I would never be able to download the whole thing if ti was there anyhow, I have DIAL-UP! :( Looks nice , but I would also like more actual shots of racing too, not just 2 second clips.

Thanks racerx573, I will try to check that place out later tonight.

Thanks again, keep em coming.

TheWolf
02-05-2004, 04:53 PM
REM-N-S should have races of all nationals available for purchase

I checked them out . Looks like what I am after, except for the PRICE:( although it is close to 3 hours long.

PROBLEM is that I have called the ph # and you can only leave a message. have left couple of messages and no one has contacted me. I just got done with a e-mail, lets see if that produces anything.:grr:

Other problem! Are they still in business for racing? the website only lists 2001 races and the "NEW 2002" calander.. THe phone message also mentions the 2002 calander:rolleyes: .

Racerx573 do you have any of their videos?

TheWolf
02-05-2004, 04:57 PM
does anyone else know where to find videos just like the ones here>> www.remnsproductions.com