PDA

View Full Version : 2000 400ex nice

jeff1984
01-30-2004, 11:16 PM
i am selling my honda to buy the new trx450r and here is what it has. +3 lonestar chome a-arm, steel braided front brake lines, denton rebuildable steering stablizer,tcs zero preload front shocks with tcs rebuild in the rear(zero preload),x-factor aluminum bumper, tag cr hi bend bar(taper style), pro design kill switch, emergency brakeless clutch lever and block off plate, hot cam, jetting, yoshimura full exaust, white bros rev box, uni filter, x-factor case saver, omf bead locks with black rings, lonestar +4 axle, t.m. design chain roller, rpm +1.25 swingarm(red) with millenium tapered bearing carrier, new rear plastic, new honda seat foam with black honda seat cover off of the yellow 400ex.
there is one thing wrong though, the shift shaft broke so i machined a piece of metal to fit perfectly over the shaft. then i took a very small drill bit and drilled two holes and shear pins in the both holes so if you put too much pressure on the shifter, the pins will give, not the shaft. it has lasted longer than when the shaft was stock. no offer is blown off so please make one i dont really know what to ask for it.
thank you, jeff1984

yamablaster24
01-31-2004, 09:35 AM
2200?

jeff1984
01-31-2004, 10:29 AM
sorry but i feel thats a little bit low because all stock here in cali they are going for 3200-3700 so thanks but no thanks.