PDA

View Full Version : Have a Nice weekend!

Honda
01-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Everyone have a nice weekend! I got to go, it's friday you know.

Hey,
When I get my R, I will give everyone a VERY detailed report.

I don't think anyone has really gone to the extent of really describing how the new R stacks up. just Bits and pieces of info here and there.

Also,
Remember, a lot of things get said, and a lot of different ideas and opinions are exchanged in these forums. In the end however, we will all enjoy each others company at the Track and out on the Trail.

12 more days and I'm riding again. I can't wait!

Take it easy guys and gals, and have fun riding this weekend.

It only takes a split second for someting bad to happen, and usually when you least expect it. Be safe and wear your helmets, and not one of those Half Face Jobbies. Make sure it is a full face one piece Helmet.

Had a Warrior put his Brake Master Cylinder in my face once, with all 375 plus pounds behind him. It didn't feel good at all. And I was only going to ride for a couple of minuts. Got a ride to the Emergency room instead.

Peace!

MIA450R
01-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey man, you too....

As far as how the R stacks up....to me....it absolutely rocks. It looks amazing (I dont care what the mags say) and looks better and better every time I walk past it in my garage, its a Honda, it is damn fast, the power is so smooth and fluid and keeps coming, shifting action is sweet, controls and ergos are perfect, its a Honda, etc etc.

I dont need or want the fastest quad out there. I want a sharp-looking, fast, Honda ATV....and I can't be thankful enough that I was able to get one....and really hope all of you get yours yesterday if possible. You are going to LOVE IT.

Take care, ya'll.