PDA

View Full Version : GNCC trx450r

dukeboy
01-30-2004, 01:40 PM
does anyone know of a pro on a trx450r at texas this weekend?

twisted threads
01-30-2004, 02:05 PM
There will be NO pros at the GNCC race this weekend on a 450r because the new honda sucks!! Just ask all the YFZ riders!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NO, im sure there will be some one that got there hands on a new TRX450r but if no one has one this weekend in the future I can almost bet you will see someone on it, hope it will be Bill Ballance:D

Doibugu2
01-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by twisted threads
There will be NO pros at the GNCC race this weekend on a 450r

NO, im sure there will be some one that got there hands on a new TRX450r but if no one has one this weekend in the future I can almost bet you will see someone on it, hope it will be Bill Ballance:D

Bill already has a deal with Yamaha

Honda
01-30-2004, 02:41 PM

Good! That will give me an advantage on him!

twisted threads
01-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Sounds like he made a bad deal.lol

remlapr
01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Hopefully since there is a decent break before Florida someone will switch to one, but it sounds like they have all built YFZ for the year since the Honda didn't come out when it was originally suppose to :(

jb500ex
01-30-2004, 03:43 PM
jeff already posted their will not be one honda in the pro class. i for one am embarressed about this bike. mine came in today and debating buying the yamaha instead. tjeir is not going too be alot af guys riding it in the pro's so all of us honda fans have too get used too that

HoleShotMX 6788
01-31-2004, 09:37 AM
all the yamaha fans our there are pist cuz the new 450r will blow them away in all aspecs.... PEOPLE R JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT THE WRONG QUAD.

jarsong
01-31-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Honda
Good! That will give me an advantage on him!

Yea sure, if you blindfolded him and took his shifter away... :rolleyes: For all the people that are tired of hearing the YFZ/450EX (what we should call it) fights just read some of the posts in this thread. You sort of ask for us YFZ to rub it in to the fact that it's faster, corners better, start with a button and is the same weight.
jarsong :macho

twisted threads
01-31-2004, 11:42 AM
For one thing I was just playing around! I know the YFZ is a good bike. Thats weird that you quoted me about something I didn't say.^^^:cool:

jarsong
01-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by twisted threads
For one thing I was just playing around! I know the YFZ is a good bike. Thats weird that you quoted me about something I didn't say.^^^:cool:

I know you are and so am I. But some on these boards are WAAYYY to serious.
jarsong

twisted threads
01-31-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by jarsong
I know you are and so am I. But some on these boards are WAAYYY to serious.
jarsong

LOL. I know. they are WAY to serious. I got to admit yesterday I was starting to get a little pi$$ed about all the "mine is faster" crap. I know that both bikes are going to shine but Yamaha did beat Honda to the punch so Honda is going to half to fight for the crown.

I still think the trx250r IS and always will be the KING but its time for the new quads to come in and take the crown. It only took 14 years.:cool:

Ryan
01-31-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by HoleShotMX 6788
all the yamaha fans our there are pist cuz the new 450r will blow them away in all aspecs.... PEOPLE R JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT THE WRONG QUAD.

:rolleyes: