PDA

View Full Version : FOR VIDEO LINKS of 450R Action ONLY!

Honda
01-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Post your links guys!

I know someone has to have Live Video of the new R in action.

Hopefully some Video of it Spanking the YFZ..:D

SickSixD R
01-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Honda
Post your links guys!

Man look @ all the reply's to this one...lol Might be from the lack of Spanking from the 450R

i like both!:devil:

ATC83
01-30-2004, 01:13 PM
The only way the TRX is going to beat the YFZ is with an incompatent rider on the Yamaha.

Honda
01-30-2004, 01:19 PM
The only way the TRX is going to beat the YFZ is with an incompatent rider on the Yamaha.

Then that would be you!!!

trueblue450
01-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Then that would be you!!!

good one what quad do you ride.. 250ex???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RuffRyder
01-30-2004, 01:23 PM
guys stop arguing.. theres already a link to one video in the first sticky on the page.. Its in the dark but you can still see the head light. I think the video was ok but the 450r sounds like a freakin 2 stroke. It revs so fast its just nasty, but thats my opinion, so take it for what its worth. I hope they sound like a real 4 stroke when theres an aftermarket pipe thrown on there.

Honda
01-30-2004, 01:27 PM
good one what quad do you ride.. 250ex???

250EX? I was Riding a 250X when you where still riding a stroller!

I don't have to argue with anyone. See you guys at the Track!

trueblue450
01-30-2004, 01:29 PM
250EX? I was Riding a 250X when you where still riding a stroller!

I don't have to argue with anyone. See you guys at the Track!

thats great youre double my age and half my maturity!

Keep on keepin on :rolleyes:

Honda
01-30-2004, 01:36 PM
thats great youre double my age and half my maturity!

Twice as old Maybe? Twice as Wise? Definatly!

Sporttrax400ex
01-30-2004, 03:36 PM
u guys yfz guys live close to ohio? i will race uns on a track on my stock trx when i get it and i bet uns wont outrun me by that much if you can outrun me depends on rider. i guees i will just have to show the yfz's up at jackson if i can when i get my honda. when i get it i will have plenty of pics of me and 5 or 6 yamihas racing against etchother cause thats all there is up there almost.

Texasrider
01-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by trueblue450

Yeah!!!:rolleyes:

shee dawg
01-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Post your links guys!

Yo Honda, You should grow up and stop trying to start flaming wars with everyone.

I think you just like your little internet Jerry Springer show

Tell you what Get your 450r (hell buy both and sell the loser)with all that cash you have and make a comparison....till then post informative or inquiring Treads, If not STFU

*EDIT by the way I would have like to seen some good videos*

JWhite
01-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by shee dawg
Get your 450r (hell buy both and sell the loser)with all that cash you have and make a comparison....till then post informative or inquiring Treads, If not STFU

I picked up my new Honda yesterday. My brother got his early this week. He sold his YFZ the day after he got the Honda and I got a friend coming to buy my YFZ tomorrow.

Our YFZ's are nice, but the Honda is just that much more comfortable for both of us. That's what sold us both. We can get our Hondas up to speed with our piped and jetted YFZ's.

We're both gonna get all the goodies for our new Hondas as soon as we can do a Gibson LT front end, Axis shocks, and Sparks motor. I already ordered my Hypers/Klaws.

04trx450R
01-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Just curios, is it possible here to have a thread that is what its supposed to be,, I would like it if there were just video's on this thread, so how bout we get some,,,,, The one I saw so far may as well have been just a sound clip,, but it does sound awesoe,,,,, I cant wait till I get mine, I will put a video in this thread

twisted threads
01-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 04trx450R
Just curios, is it possible here to have a thread that is what its supposed to be,, I would like it if there were just video's on this thread, so how bout we get some,,,,, The one I saw so far may as well have been just a sound clip,, but it does sound awesoe,,,,, I cant wait till I get mine, I will put a video in this thread

If I had a 450r I would tape a whole video tape for you but we just can get them yet, so no one is going to have video's yet. And JWhite nice to see some honesty around here.:cool:

01-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Ok heres a video. I was riding it , Stalled it turning around :rolleyes:

It was my first time on it, gotta get use to that clutch feel ;)
We took out the 450 today and i switched the rebound and comp settings and it woke the bike up!! Made a big difference!!It hauls! handling is great. cant wait to get it on some 5th gear WOT whoops.

ok so heres the vid,my buddys camera(exrider44) has a real good mic on it so you can hear it.
The vid aint to special, but hell better then nothin..
:devil:

here (http://users.rcn.com/beerock/P1010012.MOV)

TGW_400ex
02-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by ATC83

Wow you really like to bash dont you

shee dawg
02-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by BeeeRock!
Ok heres a video. I was riding it , Stalled it turning around :rolleyes:

It was my first time on it, gotta get use to that clutch feel ;)
We took out the 450 today and i switched the rebound and comp settings and it woke the bike up!! Made a big difference!!It hauls! handling is great. cant wait to get it on some 5th gear WOT whoops.

ok so heres the vid,my buddys camera(exrider44) has a real good mic on it so you can hear it.
The vid aint to special, but hell better then nothin..
:devil:

here (http://users.rcn.com/beerock/P1010012.MOV)

Cool! Sounds mint. Have you filmed any others yet? During the day would be cool :cool:

250EXking
02-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by trueblue450

got something against 250ex's just playing

i've only seen one movie on here and it was a guy revving his 450r

QuadJunkies
02-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Im going to speak on behaf of ALL the mods at this point.... There seems to be WAYYYYYYY too much immature,adolecent postings in this section lately, I urge those who keep doing this to READ THE STICKY!!!http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90057 You all know who you are....:grr: dont ruin this section for all those who want it :) I dont want to be a hard nose...........But I will..consider this final warning .......