PDA

View Full Version : wanna see your yfz in a national race?

Pappy
01-30-2004, 08:52 AM
i have a racer that lost his ride to california for the opening round of the gnc's. he still has his airfare but no way to get his quad and gear to cali:( this was to be his pro debut. anyone have a yfz set up for mx that wants to see it raced in the gnc pro class:confused:

i know its a long shot but ya never know:)

norrisboat
01-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Ill look into it for you. I might have a couple of riders that might be willing.

Pappy
01-30-2004, 10:00 AM
awesome!!! i know he was really shut down about having to miss it. they would drive out but that would hurt them the rest of the season with vacation time.

any help is much appreciated!!!!

norrisboat
01-30-2004, 10:10 AM
sorry.... your not gonna get any help from me. I checked with several resources and they all said no. good luck trying to find a ride.

What is his name? What class did he race and what place did he finish? That might help to convince people other than letting a total unknown stranger borrow their quad.

gibson400ex
01-30-2004, 03:53 PM
i belive he is talking about Randy Lehr.

He raced pro am last year i believe?

but he was telling me he did very well last year and he was stoked about racing this year in pro.

400grl
01-30-2004, 08:08 PM
You could try having him post on YFZCentral and Bluetraxx and ATVConnection too - he might find someone in Cali or AZ who will let him ride!