PDA

View Full Version : Silly ?????

skoalbandit
01-29-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm in the middle of adjusting my valves. I read the tech article but when you say to rotate the crank counter clockwise, is this looking at the motor from the side I am lining up the "T" mark with? Or the rear brake side?

Thanks

Bill Fuller
01-29-2004, 05:27 PM
The side you are lining the "T" up with.Remember once you set with a .004 to double check with a .005 if the .005 fits than readjust same with the .005 check with a .006.

skoalbandit
01-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Thanks Man. I did just that. I also put on a HMF Pipe. Whoa its kinda loud. The neighbors thought I moved since I have not caused much havock latley so they are gonna be pissed when they find out it was all a wet dream.
Thanks again.:blah:

hondarider2006
01-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by skoalbandit
Thanks Man. I did just that. I also put on a HMF Pipe. Whoa its kinda loud. The neighbors thought I moved since I have not caused much havock latley so they are gonna be pissed when they find out it was all a wet dream.
Thanks again.:blah:

I think all neighbors love us with loud quads;) :blah:

Sick0
01-30-2004, 03:09 PM
I love sunday morning when every body in the neighborhood is getting the quad to ride. Theres is like 5 or 6 poeple in a close area that have one, and like clock work, one person would start and every body would get ready for a day of riding.