PDA

View Full Version : Where are Flat Track, Short Track and TT in PA???

TheWolf
01-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Preferably western pa and central pa and eastern OH, but list what you know of either way.

Please list names of tracks (and website if they have) ,when they run the races, and where they are located.

Thanks in advance.

TheWolf
01-31-2004, 05:32 PM
TTT

mxdave28
02-01-2004, 08:50 PM
im not aware of any :(

TheWolf
02-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Actually there is flat track/short track at lawrence county fair grounds the last 2 years ( about 1 amonth throught the summer) they said the last race they were going to have was this past fall. But , i heard someone else was going to take over and maybe run them again this year.

Also there is a short track /flat track on rt 422 going froml kittanning to indiana , they run micro sprints and cars on the track but I can't remember the name of the track right now. I have never been to this one. I have been to lawrence county fairgrounds though.

please list all that you know of..........they are so hard to find.

TheWolf
02-02-2004, 06:30 PM
IT JUST HIT ME:eek: It is called Blanket Hill speedway on rt 422.. Last year they ran at least every other weekend, they just started running atv's over the last 2 years I think...They have a web site if you do a search.

LTandRaptorider
02-03-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by TheWolf
IT JUST HIT ME:eek: It is called Blanket Hill speedway on rt 422.. Last year they ran at least every other weekend, they just started running atv's over the last 2 years I think...They have a web site if you do a search.

I was just getting ready to tell you it is Blanket Hill Speedway, I think their website is the same name. It's an 1/8 mile clay track, required to run flat track tires. Butler Fair also runs a race every year around Fourth of July. It's about a 1/2 mile track, dirt and gravel. Races start at 8pm on Friday, I think registration starts at 4 or5, practice at 6pm I believe. Get there early, they get a large turnout.