PDA

View Full Version : ClearChannel freestyle this weekend....

400grl
01-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Just wanted to say goodluck to you guys who are going to be busting out at the ClearChannel event in Cali this weekend!!! Ryan, Sheldon, Guetter, Taylor - you guys go kick some *****. That is what our Monster Truck show here last weekend needed.......! ;)

Dan_Guetter
02-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Heres a quick review

pics will be up soon!!

http://www.hbombfilms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1412

400grl
02-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Oh awesome!!!! I was wondering how it went this weekend!! :) Sounds like you guys had a blast!! :) Hopefully ClearChannel will pick up on this and give you guys a lot of exposure!!! :)

PICS! PICS! PICS! :)

D-4our
02-03-2004, 04:47 PM
hey, i was able to make it out there and let me tell ya', guetter and all of them were bustin bigger than the last time i saw you guys at the dirt riot ( even though just about everyone was injured except goebel, who is now injured). Its amazing how much they have progressed in the last few months, my hats off to you guys.

Dan_Guetter
02-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Really!!!??????? you should of said something!!! what night were you up there????

D-4our
02-03-2004, 07:31 PM
check the p.m. i sent you at hbombfilms.com, i was there at the at the 2:00 show on sat. . we drove up there from pismo and got in just as they were setting up the ramp. After the show had ended we left as soon as we came but not before looking all around the pavillion to see if we can talk to you guys or maybe buy some shirts.
nick baldwin