PDA

View Full Version : 400ex top end

dunegoony
01-28-2004, 11:26 PM
ported 400ex head, 1mm bigger valves, nitrated rockers, hot cams stage 2 cam, isky springs, new head gasket.....new $1500..... $500 shipped

This little bolt on will make your ex scream

StuntTrax
01-29-2004, 10:01 AM
SO i can take this head and bolt it right up to my stock block with no problems what so ever??No carb modifications, will run perfect?How much of an increase will I receive??I have a 01 400EX and the valves are really chattering was gonna have to get the valves adjusted anyways, this would make a great change.Also if I did the 440 big bore would this head be good for it?? Thanks!

dunegoony
01-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Yes it will bolt right up...no mods. Im even including the new head gasket with it.....to make it easy.

Adjustment to your carb is another thing.....you will most likely have to richen it up, since the mods will demand a lot more fuel.

I would recommend the "dyno jet " jet kit....we have installed it on a few mod'd ex's and they ran great...most dealers have them in stock, if not, I can get you one.

This would be a great mod for a 440 kit.

I accept paypal.....my paypal email address is visacard@inetarena.com.

If you want it, and you pay for it prior to 1pm Pacific Time, I can box and ship the same day.