View Full Version : ((((Huevos 5 Preview))))

Dan_Guetter
01-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Heres a mov clip from our editor Chris Sims...of huevos 5

Check out his other movies also!!!!

peace

dan

http://www.timecodeentertainment.com/portfolio/portfolio_popups_html/longform/mediapopup_huevos5_lf.html

TOXICFILMS
01-28-2004, 10:47 PM
He also edited 4 and 6.
Dude chris is my Idol, it was really cool getting to meet him at the riot.
Check out www.Timecodeentertainment.com

jdmimports79
01-29-2004, 07:53 AM
damn the 2nd scene got boring.....way to many can cans or nac nacs...whatever they are called....

steve

GoOn3
01-29-2004, 08:07 AM
the older Huevos are better. A person can only watch so many tricks, seeing a nac nac 100 times by different people is boring. and the music, I prefer the commentary version.

Dan_Guetter
01-29-2004, 10:38 AM
I bet if we met.........you would bore me

jdmimports79
01-29-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I bet if we met.........you would bore me

well if we met i wouldnt be there to impress you.......:rolleyes:

take what i said as constructive criticism..mix it up a little and it would have been more entertaining.....just a thought

steve

tnine416
01-29-2004, 12:04 PM
I like the music on the new huevos. The one set at Colorado gets old when they keep doing one trick over and over, but its still sick watching guys air it out like they do. Pantera ROCKS!:devil:

wwclea01
01-29-2004, 01:10 PM
I bet that raptor frame has a sh*& load of cracks in it. He is running stock shocks it looks like

250EXking
01-29-2004, 04:14 PM
thats sweet

hetrick425ex
02-01-2004, 12:38 PM
ok, my opinion...
The heavier music the better ....
These new guys commin up in ATV freestyle are blow it up, congrats guys!!!!
Its getting insane and i love it .... i neeeded to say that...
later guys

250rpilot
02-01-2004, 01:29 PM
i sure would like to see H6....... oh wait, thats right, i ordered it NOVEMBER 13th, and it still isnt here?? dan, WTF is goin on over there??? at this point i wish you guys would just refund my money, i dont really want to see it anymore!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kilabanshee
02-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Whats the first song in that video???
Also whats the song in the kicker song with the 3 dudes.

DEAL
02-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by jdmimports79
damn the 2nd scene got boring.....way to many can cans or nac nacs...whatever they are called....

steve

I dunno about u but I thought it was pretty entertaining, Hey , it could always be worse , it could have a bunch of wheelies.

jdmimports79
02-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I dunno about u but I thought it was pretty entertaining, Hey , it could always be worse , it could have a bunch of wheelies.

anything with a bunch of the same stuff sucks......that second scene was a great example of repeating and losing interest

steve

250EXking
02-02-2004, 03:13 PM
I think of it as something, Derek, Jon, Ryan, Sheldon, August, and the rest are out doing what the love. You know there would be no movies without them. People are alway's B***** about movies sucking like H6. If you don't like em, no on really cares. I think watching anything on a quad is cool. Lay off the guys, they are just trying to take the sport to new levels.

jdmimports79
02-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking
I think of it as something, Derek, Jon, Ryan, Sheldon, August, and the rest are out doing what the love. You know there would be no movies without them. People are alway's B***** about movies sucking like H6. If you don't like em, no on really cares. I think watching anything on a quad is cool. Lay off the guys, they are just trying to take the sport to new levels.

i have nothing against those guys....what they do is amazing.....i was talking about the editor of it.....he needed to mix it up more....not the guys jumping

steve

250EXking
02-02-2004, 03:18 PM
aite cool^^^^

black box films
02-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by jdmimports79
i have nothing against those guys....what they do is amazing.....i was talking about the editor of it.....he needed to mix it up more....not the guys jumping

steve

I know your intitled to your own opinion and I can respect that, but Chris isn't the one riding or doing the tricks. He also isn't the one shooting the footage you see. He's doing the best he can with the footage he gets back, and I think he did a damn good job.

-Bo

TOXICFILMS
02-02-2004, 06:34 PM
I agree:D

JLanphear
02-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by black box films
I know your intitled to your own opinion and I can respect that, but Chris isn't the one riding or doing the tricks. He also isn't the one shooting the footage you see. He's doing the best he can with the footage he gets back, and I think he did a damn good job.

-Bo

That's a very good point....and while I do agree with Steve (jdmimports79) about things needing to be mixed up a little more, it's true that the editor can only edit what was given to him.

I also know that people see things differently too....a hardcore freestyle fanatic probably can see every difference in every jump, even it they look the same to us who don't see it every day.

As far as Huevos as a whole...well, in my opinion (and my opinion isn't worth much to many people besides me) whoever is out there calling the shots regarding what footage gets shot, and what they want to focus on in the video (guessing Wes) does need to mix things up more. I have tons of respect for all the guys out there doing there thing, whether it be the FMX guys busting out, or the racers doing there thing...or even the guys out there playing in the swamps....that's part of quad riding and that's what it's all about.

I'd like to see a good mix of FMX, some cool (and well chosen) racing footage, some freeriding type stuff off of natural hits or obstacles that weren't purposely built for jumping off of (ex: slednecks). Also maybe some sand or gravel pit clips, some clips from cool sections of some trails...Hillclimbing....wheelies....and anything else that either makes your eyes bug out of your head, or puts a grin on your face. Just overall a mix of cool things.

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers so I apologize if i do. I'm also not trying to be a critic....I'm mearly a fan....a fan of quads in general and I'm pointing out what I would personally like to see in a video.

Thanks for reading.

-Josh

jdmimports79
02-02-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
That's a very good point....and while I do agree with Steve (jdmimports79) about things needing to be mixed up a little more, it's true that the editor can only edit what was given to him.

I also know that people see things differently too....a hardcore freestyle fanatic probably can see every difference in every jump, even it they look the same to us who don't see it every day.

As far as Huevos as a whole...well, in my opinion (and my opinion isn't worth much to many people besides me) whoever is out there calling the shots regarding what footage gets shot, and what they want to focus on in the video (guessing Wes) does need to mix things up more. I have tons of respect for all the guys out there doing there thing, whether it be the FMX guys busting out, or the racers doing there thing...or even the guys out there playing in the swamps....that's part of quad riding and that's what it's all about.

I'd like to see a good mix of FMX, some cool (and well chosen) racing footage, some freeriding type stuff off of natural hits or obstacles that weren't purposely built for jumping off of (ex: slednecks). Also maybe some sand or gravel pit clips, some clips from cool sections of some trails...Hillclimbing....wheelies....and anything else that either makes your eyes bug out of your head, or puts a grin on your face. Just overall a mix of cool things.

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers so I apologize if i do. I'm also not trying to be a critic....I'm mearly a fan....a fan of quads in general and I'm pointing out what I would personally like to see in a video.

Thanks for reading.

-Josh

damn your such a professional

steve

ramp rida 55
02-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking

any huevos kicks *** it never gets old i still watch huevos 3 4 5 and 6 on a regular basis:muscle:

Kilabanshee
02-03-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
Whats the first song in that video???
Also whats the song in the kicker song with the 3 dudes. ??????????????????

250EXking
02-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ramp rida 55
any huevos kicks *** it never gets old i still watch huevos 3 4 5 and 6 on a regular basis:muscle:

right on dude, 3, 4, 5, and 6 only ones i've seen, and they all kick @$$, every part of them.

markk
02-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey iv seem the last couple videos, uv put out, and i think it would be awsome if u did some more woods stuff like u just did on 6 that was awsome with Borich, and smiley great stuff

lil400exdude
02-19-2004, 01:09 PM
will u put a link to play it in windows media player?